"Rise and shine my lovely," I whisper, gently tickling her stomach. She groans again, her nose scrunched as her eyes squeeze tight.

   My lips touch her cheek and she sighs, rolling onto her back, her tightly wrapped shoulder pushing into my chest. Her face contorts into one of pain and a breath hissing through her teeth.

   Panic flares through me and I shoot up, gently cupping her cheek "Mi amor, you okay?" I ask, worry coating my voice.

   She gently sits up and kisses my lips "Yeah...Can you make me—" I cut her off, a grin covering my face "Some waffles?" Her cheeks darken and she nods, reaching her right arm out and grabbing her glasses off the bedside table.

   She slips them on her face, the glasses illuminating her bright emerald eyes. Her dark pink cheeks against the white. Her hand comes up, pushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

   "Come on, let's go downstairs," my voice is hushed and quiet. A gentle whisper to make sure I don't wake up anyone else in the room.

Her chin dips in a nod, pushing the covers off herself and sliding her legs over the side of the bed. She stands, twisting around to crack her back. She sighs, walking around the bed towards me, a hazy gloss over her emerald eyes.  

   She yawns again, reaching her good hand out and wrapping it in mine, waiting as I stand up and jerk my head back and forth so it cracks harshly.

   The tight feeling in my neck vanishes and I gently slip my left arm around Amara's waist, leaning down and kissing her hair softly.

   The curve of her lips gives me satisfaction at the sight of the tired visual of her relaxation. Her shoulders dropped and uncoiled, her breathing at a relaxed, consistent rate.

Her head bumps against my shoulder and rests there as my fingers wrap around the cold metal of the doorknob. Twisting it slowly a gentle click sounds and Amara lifts her head from my shoulder gently.

"Try and be quiet sugar," she whispers softly, her hand touching mine on the doorknob. Her touch is comforting and familiar, something that I always want to be familiar to me.

My head bobs in a acknowledging nod before slowly pulling the door open. It creaks and groans causing me to wince, glancing over my shoulder to see if it woke anyone.

Mason would murder me if I woke Keyara up.

Drake would murder me if I woke Moren up.

Liam would murder me if I woke Summer up.

And Mark would murder me if I woke Ashlyn.

Nothing moved. No one even shifted in the beds they're in.

Good.

My fingers tap against Amara's waist and she walks through the cracked door silently, her hips swaying just the way I like.

Oh who am I kidding?

Everything she does I like.

I slip my body through the opening in the door and gently close it behind me. The door clicks once more and I slowly let the knob go, turning back to Amara.

She smiles up at me tiredly, her glasses sliding down the bridge of her nose slightly. Her chest rumbles with a quiet giggle as she pushes them up her nose, some of her freckles disappearing beneath the glasses.

Her arm slides around my waist and she scoots towards me, tucking herself away in my side, leaning her beautiful head on the side of my ribs.

A yawn stretches over Amara's hazy face, the tired look on her face making a chuckle bubble up my throat.