Anyways, back to the present.

I hear Hermes panicking and a faint whoosh in the background but I don't pay much attention to that as I'm slipping into the realm of Morpheus for the first time in ages. I yawned and muttered "Hermes?" I heard the sounds of nature and felt a gentle breeze carrying the smell of fresh trees and plants. When did we get to the woods? I felt like I was being carried by someone, ooh comfy, and huddled closer for warmth. Then suddenly, "Y-yeah?" It was a soft but afraid question.

I took a deep breath and muttered "I think we might be in trouble." And then promptly passed out in the arms of Hermes.

------------------
Hermes POV
------------------ 

I swear I am going to punch this blonde bitch in the face when he wakes up. It wouldn't be a good idea because he treasures his face- probably more than life itself. And in the words of the mighty sea god himself at a party once in 'Frisco, 'Hermes is just gonna be Hermes.' 

But he deserves it for worrying me like this. I mean, what type of warning is 'I think we might be in trouble.'? And he dares pass out afterwards? The nerve.

I was headed to where I know Artemis and her hunters were staying tonight.  I huffed and thought of ways to prank Apollo to distract myself, he's not fading is he? I already lost Pan! I can't lose him too.. I mentally slapped myself. No! He's going to be fine, stop overreacting.

I knew there's no point in worrying like this because if he were hurt he would have been almost fully healed by now, but still. It's just...

My thoughts trailed off after that, it's just what? Another prophecy to get our children killed again? No, he would've alerted us by now. A new enemy rising? No, too cliché. Maybe our children are fed up and will revolt! No. Possible, but hopefully not.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a rustle and a silver arrow was drawn and pointed at me. Ah, it seems I've arrived. "Hermes? What are you doing here?" Artemis questioned, slowly lowering her bow. I rushed towards her, ignoring the little voice in my head telling me to not bother her, "Arty! You've got to help me. Apollo passed out with no explanation and I don't know what to do! I'm scared."

I might've been wailing but at this point I didn't care, I was worried for the god. We are closer than most gods and as much as I prank and tease him doesn't mean that I want him hurt.

"Woah woah, woah! Calm down and repeat everything from the beginning, slower. What happened to Apollo?" Artemis asked, usually she would brush me off and tell me to go away but this time I was wide-eyed, hysterical and panicked. She knew I usually try to keep my calm even when under stress and no-one has seen me like this since I first heard of Pan's disappearance.

I release a drawn-out whine of distress as I showed her Apollo by lifting him up (jeez he's heavy). I only became more distressed when I heard a faint whimper as he pulled me closer until I could feel how cold he was. Wait- cold?! He's the god of the sun and light! He shouldn't be cold even in Antarctica! This just proves that his last words to me are true. Whatever happened must be bad. "Apollo! He just passed out earlier and won't wake up. And his last words to me were- 'I think we might be in trouble.'"

Artemis blinked. Once- twice. Then sighed, and gestured to Apollo. "I'm guessing that's all he said?" I nodded really fast.

Her eyes narrowed before she fixed her silver eyes back on me and said, "Look, I appreciate you coming here, but I have my hunters to get to. We're planning on defeating a harder monster tomorrow. And plus, he is a male, he could be faking it." I looked at her in disbelief that she didn't even look slightly worried for her twin.

"Well take him with you! I'm sure the hunters won't mind as he isn't flirting or singing haiku's!" I was starting to sound more hysterical than before. (Is that even possible?) Does she really hate men that much? To not even care if her own twin passes out mysteriously? She would do that? All the times he's come to me to admit how worried he is every time she hunts a monster alone?

"Take care of him yourself, I know you're busy-" I snorted, understatement of the century "-but, I know you're capable of taking care of him yourself. He's probably just asleep, give him an hour or five." her silver eyes seemed to mock me at this next sentence, "Good luck Eriounios Hermes." With that she disappeared.

I was in too much shock with her complete disregard of Apollo but also with the use of my epithet meaning 'bringer of luck'. I don't know why people call me that when I seem to have terrible luck myself.

I sighed, I hefted the ball of fire higher up as he clung onto me stronger. I flashed back to his room before I completely collapsed under his weight as the godly adrenaline disappeared. I threw Apollo down onto his bed careful to make sure he's in a comfortable position and ran off to get some herbs just in case. 

I looked at the herbs in the rack in slight disbelief, why would a man need so many herbs? Probably the god of healing actually. Hmm... how about that? Yeah... that? No, unless I want him to throw up- which would be funny but it's not the time. I grabbed a couple more herbs and also took some ginger, well, gingerly.

I rushed back to the room and mixed a concoction hoping I got it right. I don't know, I was distracted. I pick up skills from anyone I come across and healing happens to be the one I see quite often. Doesn't mean I would trust my skills though.

Hopefully all will be good, hopefully.

-------------------

I apollogise, this is shorter than the previous chapter but the next one will have more drama so deal with it.

Not sure when the next will come out, maybe friday?

Anyway bye now <3