5~ Camp

Really really sorry for the very long wait. (4 months). This chapter is not long at all but I do have ideas for the next chapter, I think.

Also I do not care how unrealistic some parts and the plot devices might be, I need the plot. 😫

Please read the A/N at the end.

---------------------------------

That night, Percy surprisingly had no dreams nor nightmares. (Not that he's complaining, of course not! He hasn't had a peaceful night in ages.) He didn't know why but he suspected it had something to do with the presence of the two gods next to him that had chased them away.

Percy shifted, feeling himself slowly regaining consciousness. He felt fresh and relaxed like never before and felt grateful for the stressful yet very relaxing time the day before. Percy cracked open his eyes, intent on getting himself ready to go back to camp as he was sure that at least Chiron would be wondering where he was. Unsurprisingly, when he sat up it was still dark out as the mighty god of the sun, (who was totally a cuddler despite his many protests), Apollo, was still out like a light. Ironic.

He sat up slowly, trying not to wake the two gods yet. He looked around for his clothes and searched through them for something to wear. He ended up choosing a dark blue jacket to go with black jeans and a camp top that he honestly had no clue how it got there. Percy then tried to get to the bathroom or even a spare room so he could get changed in a god-less room but immediately fled back into Apollo's room after hearing the voices of who he assumed would be the Nine Muses.

Percy sighed and accepted defeat and stared intently at his- no, THE sleeping gods, daring them to wake up while he changed. After he had triple-checked they were asleep he rushed to the corner and tried to change as fast as he could.

Just as he was taking off his shirt, "If I knew you were putting on a show I would've woken up earlier."

Percy jumped and span around and glared at a pouting Hermes who had somehow woken up and was now shamelessly staring at him. Percy just self-consciously covered himself and put on his shirt, ignoring the lingering eyes on his many scars. "Wake Apollo up, it's about time he rose the sun."

Hermes nodded silently and crawled over to Apollo before whispering something in his ear that Percy couldn't hear but he could tell it worked because Apollo shot up his face a bright gold and Hermes doubled over in laughter. Even Percy cracked a smile before walking over.

"Good morning, Sunshine. It's about time, the sun should be up by now." He revelled in seeing the ichor drain from the gods face as he froze before disappearing as if he were never there. He and Hermes stared out of the window and snickered as first light appeared, the sun's ascension seeming slightly rushed, but nothing the mortals would notice.

Percy turned around to gather his stuff but paused as he noticed a letter that he hadn't seen before. He picked it up and skimmed over it with his eyes but quickly put it down, looking up. Hermes looked at him curiously before walking over and reading it himself. He also put it down with wide eyes and a face full of horror.

Hi boys,

 I'm glad you're feeling better.

Percy, I let Chiron know you were spending the night here so don't worry about that.

Don't forget to use protection!

Xox Lot's of Love,

-Hestia

"At least camp isn't in full panic mode?" Percy said hesitantly after a moment of silence but winced as it came out more like a question. Hermes nodded mutely.