"Way too sore and not in the mood anymore to go again," I replied being honest with toothpaste all up in my mouth.

"That's okay. It was... it was good last night though, right?" he asked insecure again.

"Course it was. It was the best," I told him after spitting the water out of my mouth.

"The best, huh?"

"Don't let it get to your head too much," I said. I wanted him to know though. Especially by the fourth time and I didn't have to keep telling him what to do and he'd started to figure out all the things I like, it was amazing. I think it helped that I like him, and I know that he likes me back just as much.

"I'll try my best, but no promises," he joked. Then I let him brush his teeth as I ran the shower for the water to get warm enough. "Are you gonna wash your hair?" he asked.

"I'll have to, but I don't have any of my hair stuff with me, so it'll look shit. Not as shit as whatever this is though," I explained.

"Well, umm I have some like leave-in conditioner that I bought, if you wanna use that. Will that help?" he asked cutely when he was done with his teeth.

"Umm, fuck yeah. Thank you! Get in," I said once the water was finally nice.

When we were under the water, we made out for a little bit after helping wash each other's hair.

"I think there's still cum in my bum or something," I said pulling away when I realised why something felt a little funny. "Ugh, gross."

"Hey! That's my cum you're calling gross," Roman joked as he brought his hand to my hole.

"It's gross when it's been inside for so long," I started saying until I squealed in surprise as he put a finger inside. "What are you doing?!"

"Getting it out?" Roman replied like this was the most normal thing in the world. "You might have to push though."

"Noooo, that's embarrassing," I said hiding my face in my hands against his chest. He only used one finger and I was still sore, so it felt more uncomfortable than pleasurable. Not that I minded him touching me though, because I knew he wasn't doing this in a sexual way.

"Nah, it's fine."

"But what if it makes a noise and sounds like a..."

"Well, I'll know it's not that. Now push. Or do you want my cum inside you forever?"

"Well... if it didn't get gross after a while."

Roman chuckled. "Push." And so, I did and luckily, either no noise happened, or the water was loud enough to mask any noise, but I finally felt like his cum was out of me.

After that, we got out and dressed for the day, and I put some of that leave-in conditioner in my hair before I helped Roman change his sheets. When I say that though, I just mean I did the pillows while he did everything else. If he wanted me to do more than he should have left my body a little more mobile and less stiff.

"No condom is so messy," I commented.

"Pretty fun though. As long as you don't get pregnant," Roman joked.

"Well, I am gonna get pregnant. With a food baby. In other words, go make me food," I demanded. I was hungry.

——

Okay, so my hair definitely did not look its best, but the leave-in conditioner at least made it look a little less frizzy. I was definitely going for a more messy look though. Definition was not a thing without gel for me because my hair was so stubborn.