sleeping beauty

Começar do início

my mom opened the front door and my grandparents were there.

"hi guys!" my mom said cheerfully, "hello everybody" my grandma said. she hugged my mom first, than my dad, jack, and me. my grandpa hugged the rest of us after.

"okay just through this way" my mom said while my grandparents followed her.

my grandparents had dinner with us, and we all were catching up, and telling stories of what we have been up to.

"so aurora how has school been? meet any boys?" my grandma asked, "umm it's been good, and i-" i started but got cutoff by jack, "matt, she met matt and she hangs out with him at lot" jack said quickly, while looking at my grandparents.

"wow that's great, so are you dating?" my grandma asked, "oh you don't have to tell us, they don't have to know everything" my grandpa said, i laughed.

a couple hours later i got a text from chris.

one new notification from
ChRiSsY 🙄
—————————————————
new message 8:50 pm

hey do you wanna
come for a drive with
nick matt and i?

sure when??

i'm like 10 mins
if that's okay with you?

suree just text me
when ur leaving

okay see u soon

yeppp
read 8:52 pm

———————————————————————————

aurora's pov:

"hey mom can i got for a drive in like 10 minutes with matt, nick, and chris???" i asked politely, "sure honey just be back before 11:30 pm please" my mom replied. i was quite surprised that she's letting me stay out that late, because schools tomorrow but i'm not gonna question it.

- about 10 minutes went by -

one new notification from
ChRiSsY 🙄
—————————————————

hey we're leaving rn i'll
text you when we're
outside your house

okay thank you

no problem
read 9:04 pm

———————————————————————————

aurora's pov:

i quickly grabbed my house key and my phone, and said goodbye to my grandparents, and my parents.

not long after chris texted me that they were outside my house, and i walked out my front door and locked it.

i quickly can to matt's car, and i saw chris through the window, motion to sit in the front seat.

i hopped in the front seat and shut the door, i wiped the rain drops off my face, and quickly combed through my hair with my fingers.

"hey how are you?" matt asked, "pretty good, how about you" i asked back, "good i guess" he replied.

we spent so long talking and laughing about almost anything you could think of, matt was being so cold towards me almost this whole time, like usual.

matt pulled into a parking spot in a parking lot. i don't know why, and i don't think i was thinking straight, but i asked matt if he could get out of the car because i wanted to talk to him privately.

"matt can we please just go outside so i can say something to you" i asked, i didn't want to say this in front of nick and chris.

i guess that all my feelings bottle up for so long that i just wanted to let it all out, because all i wanted to do right now was to tell him how annoyed i was with what he was doing.

matt opened his car door and i did too, we both walked away from the car and i got goosebumps as the cold rain was pouring down on us pretty hard.

"matt i'm going to say this because i just need to tell you this, i have for so long" i said scared of what was going to come out of my mouth next. "okay" matt replied, i saw the nervous look on his face.

"im sick of you doing this...WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS, AND IGNORING ME?!?!" i felt my voice get louder and louder.

"EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN TIME WE GET CLOSE, YOU GET CLOSE BUT THEN YOU GO BACK TO IGNORING ME AND ACTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, WHY?!?!!?!" i screamed, i felt tears start to pour down my cheeks.

matt took a deep breath, "you wanna know why!?! BECAUSE I HAVE FUCKING LIKED YOU SINCE THE DAY WE MET! AND I WANTED YOU TO LIKE ME BACK SO I ASKED CHRIS FOR ADVICE AND HE SAID TO IGNORE YOU SO YOU WOULD WANT ME" matt screamed at me, i was stunned.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE HIM THATS ACTUAL CRAP" i screamed at his stupidity.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?!? BECAUSE CHRIS HAS ALWAYS GOTTEN ALL THE GIRLS, EVERYONE ALWAYS LIKES HIM OVER ME, HES LIVING THE LIFE I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED, AND NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY, NOTHING EVER WORKS. AND I LISTENED TO HIM BECAUSE I SAW THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT HIM" he screamed while i saw tears start to fall down his cheeks.

"aurora look, i understand if you want chris and not me, but i wanted you to know that at the end of the day, i want it to be you and me, i want your late nights and early mornings, i want your good days and your bad ones, i want you when your all dressed up, or if your just in sweats and a baggy shirt. the point is that i want to be with you, i have since the day we met, and i would do literally anything just for you to say maybe. aurora i-"

i cut him off and walked closer to him, i grabbed his face gently with my left hand and pulled him even closer.

i moved his head to whisper in his ear, "i like you too matt."

i got goosebumps again, did i really just tell him?!

as we stared into each other's eyes i noticed him starting to lean in, at that moment our lips touched, a million feelings rushed through me as i realized what was happening, i was really kissing matt! i felt his tongue swipe over my bottom lip, and before i knew what i was doing i felt his tongue against mine.

i couldn't describe what i was feeling. it ended as soon as it started though. i felt disappointed almost? as we backed away looking into each other's eyes i remembered it was raining. as i was about to say something he gave me one last quick kiss.

i was actually quite shocked at what had just happened, was this real life? did matt say he liked me?!