photo album

aurora's pov:

once i texted matt saying i'll be there in a min i quickly looked in the mirror at my outfit, i was wearing a white tube top with jeans and a brown coloured flannel.

i quickly ran down the stair and out my front door, then i quickly hopped in matt's car. i was sitting in the back with nick, matt was driving since he was the only one with his driver's license, and chris was in the passenger seat.

"oh my god your outfit is so cuteee, i LOVE it!" nick said looking at my outfit, "thank you so much!!" i said excitedly, happy from the compliment he just made.

even though it has only been about a week and a half since i met the triplets, it felt like i've know them for a lifetime. i felt like for the first time in a while i didn't have to worry about anything, i just felt like everything was going good for me again.

we had just arrived at the restaurant, and matt parked near the entrance, "how long have i been thinking, about all this?" i questioned myself, it didn't seem like it had been very long.

"let's gooooo!!!" chis said as we all got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. "hi we have a reservation for 4" chris said patiently, "okay under what name?" the women at the front desk asked, "chris sturniolo" he said. "okay just this way" the lady said motioning for us to follow her.

we got to a table outside, which we were fine with because it was surprisingly a warm sunny day, anyways we all sat down, "who do you want to sit beside?" nick asked, "...umm it doesn't matter to me" i said stuttering. "okay i'll sit by chris " nick said giving matt as weird look, "what the hell was that about?!?!?!" i said in my head.... wait do they know i like matt!!!!!?????!!!!

matt and i sat down next to each other and it was a little awkward and quiet, but then nick broke the silence. "hey do you guys want to go to the fair later today?? it's not that far away, and if we go at night we can see all the rides light up? nick asked waiting for the rest of us to answer, "sure!! i'm in!" i replied happily, "i'm in too!" matt and chris said at the same time. "yay, it'll be ur first time going to the fair in this town!!!!" nick said to me "YUP IM SO EXCITED" i replied to him.

a waitress approached our table, "hello welcome to mollyscape restaurant i'll be your waitress- WAIT OH MY GOD ARE YOU GUYS THE STURNIOLO TRIPLETS FROM YOUTUBE??!!?!" the waitress asked in shock, what the hell was she talking about, they weren't youtubers, wait were they, why haven't they told me??!!? i thought.

"yes we are" matt said a little shyly, "OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! I LOVE YOUR GUYS CONTENT ON TIKTOK AND YOURUBE!!" the girl said, wait matt said they are, i know i haven't known them for that long, but almost 2 weeks and they haven't told me about it, normally people brag about this kinda thing.

"hey mara this isn't professional, and unfortunately this is the policy, i have to get someone else to be their waiter" what i think was the manager or the girls boss, said to her, "okay i understand boss, i'll go get someone else" the girl said sounding disappointed.

"i'm so sorry there will be someone to help you shortly" the girls boss said nicely and apologetic, "okay thank you it's not problem" matt said. as soon as the boss walked away i took this chance to question the brothers.

"hey umm i was wondering what did the girl mean about what she said?" i asked quietly, "i'm so sorry aurora, we were going to tell you soon but we didn't want the only reason to have friends was because they were taking advantage of us" nick said sadly, "you guys thought i would take advantage of you guys?" i asked offended. "we'll of course not we just wanted to be careful because unfortunately this has happened before" nick continued, "we haven't known each other for long, but we trust you so much already" chris said.