Chapter 23

Hiiii!!

Enjoy Reading!! ☺️🤗

Khushi's pov:

" Khushi we can go to Manasi's place tonight ", Vatika said to me.

" Yeah but what about Ritika, she will be alone"

" Never mind just call her and inform her that we will go at Manasi's place to meet her best friend ", Vatika suggested me.

" Yes l am calling her"

I called to Ritika almost five to six times but she didn't picked her calls up.

" What happened? "

" Ritika is not picking up the call", l was tensed.

" May be she is busy, you can directly call to Jay and let him know ", Vatika suggested.

" Yeah good idea "

I quickly gave a call to my arrogant neighbour.

" Hellllloooooo Khushiiiiiii", l heard Jay's happy voice.

I was feeling contented by seeing his joyful and cheerful voice. We talked for few minutes then later he passed the call to Ritika. Even she had no problem if l and Vatika spend some time at Manasi's place in the night time. She informed me that she will have her dinner with her new friend in her office. Her cheerful voice was saying how jovial she was. Her new friend must be very special for her.

" You don't worry Khushi, l will manage every thing ", Ritika said to me while l gave a positive response.

" Great then we will directly go at Manasi's place from the college. Let's meet tomorrow in the morning "

" Yesssss enjoy babes"

" Yup"

**

Time lapsed, sun already set in the west. Darkness spread every where. Cool breeze was moving. Birds were resting in the nest. I , Vatika,  Manasi and Sahil went at Manasi's place.

Manasi's house was beautifully decorated with red and white balloons. Fairy lights were enlighted in the living room. Her room was filled with furnitures. The colour combination of white and red was looking ravish. Me and Vatika were observing it.

" Manasi l never knew that you are so obsessed with red and white colour ", we grinned from ears to ears.

" No.... No Manasi specially planned red and white colour. It is actually her best friend's favourite colour ", Manasi's boy friend Sahil said to us.

" Oh nice but where is Manasi's best friend? She came yesterday from Pune right? ", l asked to them.

" She is on the way. She will be reaching soon till then have some juices ", Manasi said while we nodded.

" Yeah one strawberry juice for me and one apple juice for Vatika ", l said to Sahil. While he blinked his eyes. Some time l feel pity on Sahil, he keeps on working on Manasi's order.

" Do the work fast Sahil ", Manasi ordered him while he nodded.

" Yeah l am doing my work my beloved queen ", Sahil teased while Manasi blushed at his statement.

" How cute !! ", Vatika exclaimed.

" Even you and Akash bhai will look cute in the future as girl friend - boy friend ", l pulled Vatika's legs.

" Acha ji then you will also look good with Jay in future as husband and wife ", this time Vatika poked fun at me while l rolled my eyes.

" Guysssss the wait is over, here comes my best friend Poonam Kate from Pune ", Manasi introduced one hot and sexy girl in front of us. She was wearing beautiful short above knee length one piece dress. It had glitters styled in the above part.