MEANWHILE: MANHUNT

"immmm about to whip somebody's azzzz" Dream said like that one smg4 sfx

Somehow Bad said "O_o" but with his voice and whipped out a gun. "SORRY DREAM!" He almost beganned to pewdie pew, but then he had a SHOOKING realziatoon.. he skepai wasnt watcheing!!! "SKEPPEH uwu plz watch meh kill him OwO"

Skeppy animely looked at badboy the halo. "of course bad," he said like protag anime man!!!! "also whyare you talking like that"

"cuz omo idke i hope I impwezz u wieth deez skills doee!" baddie bonk helium admitted. then KAWAII BLUSH!!!!! "tee hee skeppeh can i see ur big conker later btwe??"

"what"

dream was paralyzed by the gayness that radiated from these motherfuckers. WAIT NO THEY ARNT GAY!!!!!!!! Sory!!!

"man time to shoot you heterosexually DREAM CRAFT," badboy said. "HASTA LA VISTA MUFFIN FRICKER!" Then that darn buster masculinily masculined and heterosexually and cisgenderly and shotted the craft dreamer.

"bro have you not been pAYING ATTENTION TO EVERY OTHER ANTAGONIST WE ARE LITERALLY BULLET PROOF!!!" Dream shouted angrily! then he got out his exploits. "it is time for the EPICNESS of... MOONWALK EXPLOIT!!!"

Skeppy stared in surprisenessness. "but I thought only a6bitch had access to-"

"he gaved me he wifi passworm AND I HAXED IT AND GOTTED THE EPLOXT!" dream laughed. "but dude im not really an antagonist im just swagging around can I join youre partye like in the epic role play gayme (arpegee)?"

"ye," Skeppy nodded despite the fact bad didn't want that hoe five feet near him rather more like six feet under (in minecraft) yknow yknow??

"I DONT LIKE DREAM," bad interevene. "He's LAME #positive! I just want you skeppeh <3 HETEROSEXUALLYx3 plzz!!"

"Dude what the heck gotten into u??" Skeppy sighed sadly, cuz he also gay (but not actually) for bangbobhecker but... he saided heteroseuxal... WHICH MEAN HE FEELIES WERE NOT FEELED BACK...

"Ayo why the fuck is Skeppy vomiting flowers?!" Good pointed out.

"I believe he's suffering from chronic no bitches syndrome," dream sighed sadly. "we must takes him to an doctor..."

"NOOOOOO" bad beganned to cried... his future boyfriend (not gay tho) WAS FUCKING DYING!!!!!! "Skeppeh promis your will live..."

"bitch im bouta dieeenNOOL" skeppy coughed, as dream crafter dragged him to the epic docter man with good and bad boy halos! It was a long and swaggy joruney, but they maded it to the gamer dcter that was in hell.

"Hello docor? Your home?!"  Dream called out, the walls echoing back.

"QUE TAL," doctor quackydeez announced himself. "I WILL SAV THE SKEPSTER!"

"OMG!" Bad smiled. Perhap the world good?!?! "THANK YOU"

"YEEEE" dr Quackity gaved a thumb up, and yoinked Skeppy into a doctor room.