MAMA MIA

"FREIENDSHIP!!!" Skepey said. "WE NEED THE POWA OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!"

"oh my goodness, how could i forget!" Bad smiled. "THE POWER OF FRIENSHIP!!!" The two began to chant.

"FRIENSHIPP!!!" A6d joined in.

"okay can we get the tomato so we can go home," Skeppy asked a6d.

"And we also need to help that shopkeeper," Bad added.

A6d nervously looked around. "uhh I forgot where i hid it."

"YOU WHAT!" Bad yelled, before calming himself down. "Whatever, let's just find it then..."

"but I'm TIRREEDD," Skeppy rolled his eyes. "LET ME SELEEP!!"

"no take this," bad said, handing him a can of some red liquid. "It'll give you free energy!"

Skeppy slurped it up, before reading the label. "Bad... This is tomato paste..."

"Yeah? And?" Bad asked.

"YOU MEAN THAT YOU HAD A CAN OF TOMATO PASTE THIS WHOLE TIME THAT WE COULD'VE USED INSTEAD OF GOING TO LITERAL HELL-"

Bad looked at his bestie. "yeah but hell tomatoe are just better."

Skeppy sighed. "Just get us out of here..."

"Okay it was like to the left and then go east," A6d told bad. "and then just look idk."

And so, Bbh followed those instructions. Hours later, Bad was still looking, getting more and more agitated as time went on.

"Badddd," Skeppy pouted. "You forgot again..."

"Oh yeah, power of friendship!" Bad smiled, turning upside down. "We'll search independently together!"

Skeppy began to scream. "BAD! BAD! NO! NOT LIKE THAT-"

Skeppy fell off, and landed head first into the rocky ground. A6d was so cool, he just floated.

"I FORGOT YOU CAN'T FLY!!! NO!!!!!" Bad yelled. He flew down to his bestie.

"...B-bad..." Skeppy coughed, looking at his friend.

"YOUR HEAD! IT'S ALL SHATTERED!" Bad got teary eyed. "DUDE!"

Skeppy weakly got up. "Nah that was just the rocks reflecting off of my head. Look.... B-bad... The- tomatoe..."

Bad looked to where Skeppy had landed. There was the tomatoe... "It saved you?!"

"yeah," Skeppy looked at it. "the tomatoe is a savior..."

"ALL HAIL THE TOMATOE!" Bbh shouted. "LET'S START A CULT FOR IT! IT'S THE TRUE GOD!"

"Yeah! IT SAVED ME! IT MUST BE A GOD!!" Skeppy grinned. "PLUS, WHEN HAS MAKING A CULT FOR A RED AND ROUND PLANT GONE WRONG?!"

"Exactly," Bad grabbed the tomatoe. A6d popped into existence next to him, preparing to snatch.

"NO!" Skeppy yelled, preparing to summon another diamond storm.

"dude..." a6d beganed to cri... "i thought, we were power o frendship..."

Skeppy looked down in shame. "You are righ... THIS IS NOT WHAT TWILIGHT SPARKLE WOULD'VE WANTED..."

"it okay," Bad pat his bestie on the back. "Let us help the shop owner!!"

They flew to the shop, landing right next to it.

But then they sawed... TECHNOBALDE!?!?! "bruh techno what are you doin man," a6d rolled his eyes.

"I'm just slayin demons man," Techno looked at them. "There's one in this shop, free kill!"

"WAIT-" Bad shouted, but Techno ran right into the shop. Impulsively, he grabbed a6d and Skeppy by their arms and flew in behind the pig.

"Please don't," the Shopkeeper cried. "Let me explain, please, Techno."

"Hey, how do you know my name?!" Techno showed some form of shock in his otherwise monotone voice.

The Shopkeeper removed the makeup. It was Ranboo! "I'm sorry Techno... I just needed some extra money."

"Oh no, that's fine," Technoblade assured his pal. "Just tell me next time, alright?"

"Okay!" Ranboo said, calming down.

"Well, see ya guys later," Techno saluted them, and ran off.

"Ranboo?!" Skeppy and Bad said at the same time.

"Jinx!" Skeppy laughed, but Bad ignored him.

"Ranboo, I'm so sorry," Bad was red with embarrasment (like a tomato HEHEHEEH)

Ranboo smiled. "No, it's fine. Just pay for that damn tomato."

"Alright!" Bad gave him $5. "...Do you want us to help with your shop?"

"No, it looking like this has actually caused more demons to shop here," Ranboo announced. "Thank you guys!"

"Alright, Ranboo, see ya," A6d intervened.

"No problem!" Bad grinned.

"Cool," Skeppy said. "Let's go home!!!"

Bad nodded. "Alright, let's go-"

And then, an explosion!!!