When I finished I stayed where I was waiting for her critique. "Good." I sighed and turned to face her. "Wait, that's it?" "Mmmmhmm." Tina murmured watching her reflection as she adjusted her hair and checked out her side profile. "Come on." She strode out the room heading back to class. In the other room fricking Kimberly the strawberry blonde from my P.E class was doing a run through of the dance with her friends in the far corner of the room. Mrs Stanley was stood watching with a praising smile upon her face. I smirked. It was becoming a habit now. "You still stuck babe, I'll show you the moves." Grinned one of the guys when he saw Tina and I re-enter. I almost cringed as I caught myself mirroring Tina's unimpressed look. Mrs Stanley clapped her hands sharply and she was walking towards us with her eyes fixed on me. I felt my body tense. "Okay how far did you get? Have you taught her the full dance?" She enquired. "She's up to two minutes." Mrs Stanleys eyes widened in surprise. "Alright, Kaela would you ind just going through the dance for me so I can see it?"

My mouth dropped open slightly and I was about to say I'd rather not right this second in front of everyone, but Mrs Stanley had already turned towards the music stereo. I looked at Tina and she just sniffed and shrugged her shoulders at me.
"Are you ready?" Asked Mrs Stanley turning to face me.
My mouth struggled to form the correct words and I stalled for a few seconds, Kimberly and her friends quietly giggling at me. My teeth clenched together and I gave a firm nod, nerves flitting through my stomach. Tina backed up to give me room and I got into position my head ducked down towards the floor and my feet shoulder width apart. I waited listening intently for the first sounding beats of the music. Shutting my eyes and carefully taking a deep breath at the first sound of the music my eyes flew open and I flung my body into action. Counting in my head I recalled all that Tina had taught me , watching body in the dance mirrors when possible to ensure I was stretching my body to it's truest lengths and into each fluid movement.
Stretch, be graceful. Pause! Slowly...slowly...
My dark hair flew out behind me as I spin calling each muscle in my body into action in unison as I spun into motion. 'This should be easy for you Kaela! You're fricking feline!!!'

The music stopped and I stayed in my final position my breathing even and steady.
"Well, Tina you really are a miracle worker. That was good."
My heart pounded as I moved to look at her, was she serious? Mrs Stanley stood with her arms folded across her chest, but had the smallest of miles on her face. "I trust Tina you can finish of the rest of the dance with Kaela for the next lesson?"
Tina shrugged and replied smugly. "Sure."
She flashed Kimberly a look out of the corner of her eye.

The bell range and I eagerly left the dance room with my bag to go and get changed. Gripping my bag tightly over my shoulder I pushed the back door of the class room open into the corridor to head to the girls changing rooms. Still barefoot I walked across the chilly cold concrete floor and dumped my bag down on one of the benches. I wanted to get changed and out of there as quickly as I could. Goosebumps crept up my arms and at the back of my head I could feel Kale's presence. It was comforting, and I knew he was parked just outside the school in his car already waiting for me. Female voices filled the changing room echoing across the high ceiling as more of my class mates entered to change. Kimberly's voice caught my ears and I felt my mood spike my hands fumbling with the zip of my bag. I stepped out of my leggings and pulled my skirt up over my hips my hands were beginning to shake. Kimberly laughed, it was a throaty fake laugh which made me cringe. My eyes quickly flashed up and across the room to where she was with her friends. She'd taken her top off and was just stood casually talking in her bra and undies . Oh my god. I looked away fast and dove into my bag for my school top. Listening into their conversation they were discussing their grades for the last years of dancing and how well they thought they were going to do with this terms assessments. Then they swooped to cheerleading practice tomorrow after school. I sat down to put on my shoes and then pulled my singlet over top of my head and reached for my school blouse. "Oh my god..." Exclaimed Kimberly . "So she does have a tattoo..." My head turned to look over my shoulder and Kimberly was looking at me with widened surprised eyes.