03: Interlude : 00

Start from the beginning

Leonidas Artoris: "Is that correct Captain-General this Tactical Doll in short T-Doll, this T-Doll was created during Dark Age of Technology and this T-Doll used Military, Cleaning house, and even used for living Onahole during humanity DAoT even they have emotion and thought."

Hyperion Ghau, Constantin Archimallus, and Valerian Mordekai just staring at Leonidas Artoris until they interrupted by knocking.

Leonidas Artoris: "I gonna deep dive about T-Doll, come in."

A Servant Maid open the door, Revealing a two Servant Maid. First maid his skin is white yeah, White shoulder-length hair and smilling face. Second Maid his skin is white yeah, Silver Long Hair and neutral Face. Two Weeks and two days ago Y/N buy a Slave from Kazimierz because Natasha and Liv begged Y/N so he have no other choice so he buy around 50 slave and trained under Rita and Liv until now, now they to help Y/N, his girls and Custodes too.

Leonidas Artoris: "I Forget you both name."

First Servant Maid: "I Miya." With enthusiasm voice.

Second Servant Maid: "And i Katsumi." Neutral voice.

Leonidas Artoris: "Then there's urgent need?"

Miya: "Master calling Lord Leonidas Archimallus and along with Lord Captain-General Hyperion Ghau."

Leonidas Artoris: "Tell to The Emperor me and Captain-General will be there." Both of them nodded and leave him.

Meanwhile In Iron Warriors Base.

Warpsmith Sigax staring at his old Power Armour Mark IV. In the breasplate there's three hole in the middle, the left pauldron two holes in corner and surface of the pauldron was  rugged surface, right pauldron the paint itself and the mark Iron Warrior almost gone, the helmet there's deep scratch on the left visor, he use this Power Armour during Great Crusade, Horus Heresy, and 42nd millenium. And now he wearing new Power Armour Mark X Artificer hand crafted by Leonidas Artoris, in his side there's a black haired girl two horn in his forehead  a white skin and wearing maid uniform, this girl bought from Kazimier by Y/N and this girl served for Sigax and also the girl name is Kanna.

Both of them hear a knocking door Sigax order to open a door and Kanna obey, after the door open it was a single personel Lucifer Black and carrying some a letter.

( Canon Lore: The Lucifer Blacks have a history of excellence reaching back to pre-Unification Terra, and without mincing words, that was one incredibly difficult theatre to operate in. They're absolutely elite, to the point where single Blacks are sought-after as personal bodyguards for the most valuable Guard commanders. Think of an entire regiment made from the best Cadia could produce. That's the Lucifer Blacks. They're not specialists, they're elite at *everything*.

A good example is in Legion where a Lucifer Black goes one-on-one with John Grammaticus -- [there's a thread of the aftermath of that confrontation](https://www.reddit.com/r/40kLore/comments/7mbhcx/legion_spoilers_omegon_working_with_a_30k/) -- and though he loses, he comes incredibly close to wrecking John's plans. Grammaticus is an ancient warrior who steps up to a *Vulkan* in the Horus Heresy series to give an idea of relative power levels. The first thought they have when finding the body is that it was likely an Assassin. )

Lucifer Black: "Greetings Warpsmith Sigax."

Warpsmith Sigax: "Greetings member of Lucifer Black, what do you need something?"

Lucifer Black giving letter to Sigax, Sigax open the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~