Bakugo X Male Reader - Valentine's

Content Info: Kiss/makeout scene, Mineta hinted at being homophobic (I don't imagine him being homophobic but I figured the reaction fit well with Mineta's character to at least be insensitive), Bakugo being the dominant partner

A/N: There are three versions of this story. The only differences are the main character's pronouns and specific character interactions utilizing gender.

It was a beautiful day out and I was on my way to my boyfriend's dorms. I had decided to surprise him for Valentine's day and had even gotten the school's permission to visit after an extensive background check. They said they had to make sure I was actually me? Anyways, everything was ready to go.

I sat in the Uber, waiting in anticipation for my arrival. Next to me sat the basket of goodies I had brought for him. Admittedly, I might have gone a little overboard but I knew he would appreciate it even if he claimed he didn't.

Eventually, I arrived outside of U.A. High School. I paid the Uber driver and made my way through the security checkpoint with my guest pass. I had to walk a ways to even get to the dorms and then I had to track his dorm building down since I had never been there before. Making your students walk this much when they live on campus should be illegal.

At last, I was there. Standing in front of me was the ridiculously large dorm building. It was impressive, to say the least. I could see people hanging out in the common area through the windows. So, I built up the courage to walk up to the door and knock.

The girl who opened the door was someone I recognized from watching the sports festival. Her name was Uraraka and she had a super cool gravity quirk. Honestly, I was a bit jealous of how many amazing quirks these hero trainees had. Unfortunately, I was born with a lame one.

"Hello! Can I help you?" she asked.

"Hi, I'm here to see Bakugo. Is he down in the common room right now?" I replied.

She quirked an eyebrow, "Uuuh, no but I'm sure I could send someone to get him. Here, why don't you come on inside." She seemed a bit dumbfounded by my presence.

She opened up the door for me and I stepped inside. There were a bunch of people splayed out on the couches chatting and laughing while a couple of them appeared to be baking treats in the kitchen.

"Feel free to grab a seat while I go grab him!" She offered.

"Alright, thank you." I politely accepted.

I made my way over to the group, a bit nervous since it felt like I was intruding.

"Hi! Are you here to visit someone?" The guy whose name I believed was Hanto Sero questioned.

"Oh, I'm here to visit Bakugo," I replied.

They all sat there in pure silence. Then, they all began glancing at each other and looking back at me.

"...Who exactly did you say you were?" Kirishima, the guy who had won a round in the tournament through an arm-wrestling match, asked.

"Bakugo's boyfriend," I responded.

Everyone froze for a beat, then two, and then:

"BAKUGO HAS A BOYFRIEND?!?!" They all shouted in unison.

Suddenly, a new voice entered the conversation.

"WHAT ARE YOU NERDS SO SURPRISED FOR?!" Bakugou roared. He was standing in the doorway, his fists balled, looking like he was ready to punch someone.

"Katsuki!" I ran over to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. I don't think I have ever seen a group of people so stunned before.

Then, chaos ensued. Everyone began crowding around us, talking over one another.