A Bit Of A Problem

You were all dismissed at exactly 3 in the evening and it was a little nice seeing everyone do things you were unaware of. You sighed and that was enough to remove your fatigue away from your chest, the girls were still chatting as they sat down on the floor while Caspian was looking at his phone. You heard him smack his lips wich made you wonder what it was all about but when he looked at your eyes you decided not to. He seems pissed and you really don't want to know why.

"Y/N can we talk for a second," Caspian asked making you flinch when it surprised you.

"Y-yeah sure," Y/N replied and you stood up. Caspian started walking to the exit and you followed him, seems like he doesn't want to let the others know. You were back in the hallway and that's when Caspian stopped. He turned around and somehow it felt like you were in trouble.

"Uh, what is it?" Y/N asked when Caspian was stalling for a little too long. You heard him sigh and that seems like he knew about what happened to you at school wich made you nervous.

"Y/N...if you ever met Rowan. Just, just don't try to talk to him," Caspian said wich made you confused. Rowan was pretty chill yesterday and you were curious why Caspian was the one to tell you that when he usually doesn't care about the things you want to do. Here's the thing, he's careful about the things you shouldn't do.

"W-why? I mean what happened for you to tell me that?" Y/N asked, you couldn't believe why he would just say something like that out of nowhere and it seems like he's trying to separate you from Rowan. Caspian sighed and started walking wich only made you follow him when you were a little desperate for the answer.

"It's...something I'd want you to hear from him but not this time. Not this week atleast," Caspian said as his voice seems a little sad. It was a little strange seeing how Caspian's tone changed and it had to be into something sad. Still, Y/N wanted to know why.

"Then can you atleast give me a hint?" Y/N asked and Caspian stopped. He turned around to look at you and placed his right hand on your shoulder. Even with his mouth covered you could notice his smile, his eyes however told otherwise.

"It's...about someone," Caspian said as he walked away. You wanted to follow him but you figured not to when he doesn't seem to be telling more. You were curious, really curious who the girl was but seeing Caspian reaction you figured something bad happened. You sighed when it felt like it was only ripping your brain and walked back. Wait, now that's training is done you could go back to your house to rest.

"Oh Y/N!" Seraphine shouted making you raise your head. She was waving her right arm to the air with a wide smile making you feel confused why she's acting way too friendly towards you.

"Oh hey, are you guys going home now?" Y/N asked and you heard the others chuckling behind her.

"About that...we were wandering where were you staying at," Kai'sa said making you flich when that came out of nowhere.

"Why?" Y/N asked. It doesn't make sense why they would be curious about that so you had to ask.

"No reason darling, there's just time to spare," Evelynn replied as she looked at Ahri in the corner of her eyes. Ahri was already looking at her the same way and you noticed them smiling wich made you shudder.

"N-no seriously, why?" Y/N asked again and you saw Kai'sa looking at Seraphine with a sheepish grin wich creeped you out a little.

"Well someone's a little curious you see," Kai'sa said and hugged Seraphine who was blushing.

"Can I say no?" Y/N asked as your voice was a little hesitant to say it giving that cracked sound on the end. Evelynn chuckled as she placed her hands on her hips wich was a little concerning. Her pose was enough that you can't and you became anxious especially when there was Irelia back there.