Saturdays

Y/N and Ahri walked to where the others were but you only saw Akali's face fuming red along with Seraphine as they sat beside each other. Evelynn and Kai'sa was laughing as they held their phones and Ahri guided you to one of the couch. You took a seat wich faced the girls directly and you were a little curious about what happened.

"What happened?" Ahri asked as she crossed her legs and looked at Kai'sa. Kai'sa tried to calm down and wipe a tear away from her face.

"Nah i-it's just that, puahaha!" Kai'sa tried to speak but her laughter got in the way.

"It's about the picture yesterday honey," Evelynn said and giggled. Seraphine clenched her fist and faced looked at Kai'sa. Y/N was just trying to keep his curiosity at bay.

"N-no fair," Seraphine said but Ahri just chuckled.

"It's probably because of this," Ahri said as she pulled out her phone. She chuckled and was about to give it to Y/N but Akali had something to say.

"W-wait! It was nothing serious! I think its better if you don't see," Akali said.

"Since it's nothing serious then I think I'll look into it," Y/N replied as you reached your right arm to get the phone. Akali was about to stand up to stop you but Kai'sa hugged her abdomen making Akali flail. Y/N saw the picture and blushed when you were there while Akali was sitting on your lap sideways and her head was leaning on your chest.

"O-oh," Y/N replied nervously as you gave the phone back to Ahri but she just chuckled.

"There's more," Ahri said making you flinch, you looked at the phone and started swiping. You and Akali was the same while there was a couple of stupid expressions that Kai'sa and Ahri made when they joined in. Another was when you were in the limousine and Seraphine and Akali was leaning on the side of your arms. Y/N just closed your eyes as you handed it back, it was embarrassing especially when you looked a little ugly.

"I-I'm really sorry," Y/N said as you bowed a little but Evelynn shook her head.

"Your clean, it was all on Akali anyway," Evelynn replied, you hoped that was the truth so you nodded while Kai'sa made sure not to let Akali go as she laughed. Seraphine just sighed with relief when Y/N didn't see her pictures drooling on the couch.

"Oh Eve, we're meeting with some people today aren't we?" Ahri asked and Evelynn nodded.

"Oh right about that, our meeting will be moved for tomorrow. It's already past 3 months so you ladies should get ready," Evelynn said making Ahri nod while you rubbed your chin with your index finger.

"I think I should also go home. Rowan might be pissed if I don't appear so I'll be on my way," Y/N  said as you stood up.

"Aww don't you have a day off or something?" Seraphine asked but you shook your head.

"Then let me drop you off," Evelynn suggested but you shook your head.

"That will be a little embarrassing when I already owe you guys a lot," Y/N replied but Evelynn just rolled her eyes before standing up. She walked in front of you and you stood still, Evelynn just raised your chin with her right imdex finger and smiled.

"Sorry dear but I'm not taking no for an answer," Evelynn replied making you sigh.

"Fine, just drop me off back at the bar. I still have my ride there I hope," Y/N said and Evelynn chuckled as she walked towards the stairs.

"Well then thank you for your hospitality," Y/N said with a low bow as you faced the girls.

"Come visit often, Akali would be lonely if you won't," Kai'sa shouted making Akali pissed.