• Part 7 •

•*•*•*•~•*•*•*•7•*•*•*•~•*•*•*•

Maybe I had dreamt the whole thing. I woke up in my room, perfectly fine. Except for one small factor... I still had his hoodie on...

I tried to remember what happened after the kiss but it was a blur. No clear spots of memory past the sensation I felt as he pulled me close to his warm body. I shook my head and sat up. I checked my phone and saw one name I never wanted to see again. Sting...

I don't even read the message and I throw aside my phone. I get out of bed and after trudging downstairs I greet my cousin quietly.

"Nice hoodie, where did you get it?" She smirked, teasingly. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. She must have seen Natsu bring me home.

"Don't tell dad..." She laughs at my request and nods.

"You think I talk to that old geezer? And besides, I quite like where this is going," she smiles and hands me a plate of food. I sit down at the island and eat carefully as Michelle cleans.

"Ah...Michelle? Can...can I tell you something..." I murmur embarrassed. She eyes me suspiciously and nodded.

"Promise not to freak out?" I peek at her.

"Did you and Natsu have sex?!?" She blurts loudly and I nearly choke.

"Jesus, Michelle we kissed!" I hissed to calm her down. She stares at me for a moment before racing to me and hugs me.

"My baby cousin is growing up~!" Her singing voice covers up the sound of the front door opening. I push away my plate and struggle to escape her grasp.

"Michelle! Let me go...!" I whine. She giggles and releases me. Then her eyes fall on a figure in the door and her look darkens.

"How the hell did you get in here?" She glares and snarls her question.

"I still have a key, Michelle." The voice held an air of cockiness. My breath caught. I knew who it was, but I did not want to look.

"Hm... I see my Lucy has grown up... How beautiful she is," his breathing was heavy and I could feel his perverted eyes scanning my body. I squirmed uncomfortably and pulled Natsu's hoodie farther down.

"I'm not yours, you disgusting bastard," I snap. I heard his footsteps near me, and I bit my lip. Michelle was gripping the counter hard, her hand drawing closer and closer to the phone.

"Aw Lucille-"

"Shut up! Get out of here!" I turn my fury filled eyes on his lusting ones.

He grabbed my arm and I leapt back out of his grasp. Michelle bolted from the room. I took my stance automatically, but my hands weren't raised-yet. I glared at Sting. His smirk was dark, his eyes even darker.

"Come on baby girl...let's just pick up where we left off," he said innocently.

"Like hell. I'm not doing anything with you," my voice is coated in anger.

"I wasn't asking," he snarled and lunged for me. I raised my fist and slammed it into his stomach and then his jaw, making him drop. He looks stunned and I scamper away, towards my room. I needed to call Natsu. This was definitely a time to call him.

I close my door and lock it, and then leap for my phone. I quickly call Natsu, and groan at the sluggish pace of the dialing. When Natsu picks up I'm nearly panicked.

"Lucy?" He answers hesitantly.

"Natsu! My Ex is here and he's trying to force me into something and I hit him and ran but he will break down my door soon, so please come help me!" I beg.

"I'm already on my way." He said evenly and I heard the roar of his engine. I hear Sting yelling downstairs and I rush to find a better hiding place. That's when my door flies open and I shriek.

"You god damn bitch!" Sting roars and I try to think. He tries to grab me but I dance away from his hands and whirl around to kick him forward. It does little to help but it distracted him. I tried to run but he yanked me back by my wrist and I yelped in pain.

Sting turned me and smirked cockily at me. "I win," he winks and tries to pull me forward into a kiss.

"No! Let. Me. Go!" I beat my hands on him and try to scratch him.

"Just cooperate!" He snaps at me and I squirm and struggle more. That's when I heard the front door open and I yell. Natsu is up the stairs in a heartbeat and Sting glowered at him.

"Who the hell are you?!" He shouted.

"Lucy's boyfriend, now let go of her or I'll make you regret even looking at her," Natsu growled. My heart stopped and I stared at him wide eyed. Sting drops me to the floor and I whimper in pain as he runs past Natsu and out of the house.

Natsu helps me to my bed and looks me over to see if I'm alright. He sighs and puts his hand on my head. Tears fall from my eyes and I brush them away quickly.

"Hey, hey what are you cryin' for?" He asked softly and crouched down in front of me where I was perched on the edge of my bed.

"He would have..." I am cut off by a sob. Natsu reaches up and holds my face and brushes away tears with his thumb.

"Luce..." He murmurs and I shake my head.

"He would have tried to r-rape me Natsu," I close my eyes and cry harder. Natsu sighs and climbs onto the bed beside me, sitting down and then pulling me against him.

"You know I never would have let it happen," he whispers soothingly into my hair. I'm holding handfuls of his shirt and I'm curled up in his lap. It's a good fifteen minutes before my tears and shaking sobs subside.

"H-hey...Natsu..." I call for his attention.

"Yeah Lucy?" He responds absentmindedly.

"Why did you tell Sting I was your girlfriend?" I ask after hesitating. Natsu doesn't respond for a while.

"It just felt right," is all he says after a few minutes. I smile into his chest. Maybe I still had a chance...

"I see you didn't take off my hoodie," I feel Natsu smirk.

"Well yeah I had barely woken up when he decided to show up..."I grumble embarrassed. Natsu chuckled and I felt the rumbling sound beneath me in his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek, making him freeze.

"Lucy..." He said with slight warning in his tone.

"What?" I ask gently, not looking at his eyes directly.

"Why do you trust me so much?" He ran his hand under my jaw and down my neck.

"Because, I just do..." I sigh.

"But I could do the same thing as your Ex," he had leaned in and whispered that darkly in my ear. My breathing hitched.

"Well it's not like you would-"

Suddenly Natsu had my back against the bed, his hands holding mine by my face and my legs where trapped between his. I stared at him wide eyed.

"You shouldn't trust me with you like this," he leaned down, closer and closer to my lips as my heart sped up.

"Something could happen to you..." He murmurs against my neck, making me shiver. He got off of me and I sat up beside him, my cheeks burning.

"Come on, you should get up," he was standing with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"I don't have work today and we can work on your fighting," he says before heading downstairs where Michelle had recovered. I close my door and fight the urge to scream. What in the world just happened...??