S E V E N T Y - T W O

Start from the beginning

"Language!" Grey threw his hands up, clearly exasperated.

"Let's just put the movie on." Zac laughed, snatching the remote from Killian.

The movie was strange, that being said I can't say I didn't enjoy it. By the end of it, I found myself wishing I had my own little alien.

"Whatcha think?" Killian asked, his eyes red from crying. Even though he'd told me he'd watched this film multiple times, that didn't stop him from sobbing like a baby when we thought the alien was going to die, and again when the alien went home.

"I really enjoyed it," I gave him a toothy grin, "I want an alien." I told him, a look of longing in my eyes.

"He's not an alien, he's an extra-terrestrial." Ace scowled, causing me to laugh.

I placed a hand over my heart, "Oh sorry, my mistake."  Then I thought back to earlier when he had described the movie to me... or should I say spoiled, "hey! You called him an alien too!"

"No I didn't,"

"Yes you did!"

"Didn't,"

"Did,"

"Whatever," Ace huffed, crossing his arms over his chest, whilst I stuck my tongue out at him.

Loser.

"I'm going out." Callan told us, standing up from his seat.

"Where?" Grey questioned, frowning at our brothers lack of information.

"Sofia's." He smiled, his eyes lighting up at the thought of his girlfriend, "She's been out of town for the last two days, we're going on a date, then I'll probably stay at hers tonight."

"Are you asking or telling?" Zac raised an eyebrow, giving Callan a look.

"Um..." Callan sheepishly smiled, "can I?"

Zac smirked, waiting a few moments before nodding, "Be back before midday, we need make arrangements for the twins' birthday."

Callan nodded, giving each of us a hug before practically sprinting from the room, clearly eager to see Sofia.

"It's your birthday soon?" I asked Kaden, the boy in question smiling sadly at me in response.

"No Lil," he shook his head, "it's yours and Leo's birthday this weekend."

"It is!?" I gasped, a large grin overtaking my face. I'm so excited to finally celebrate my birthday, and I'm glad I'll get to share the experience with Leo and our brothers.

"Yeah tesoro," Grey smiled softly, "your birthdays' the twenty fifth of January."

"I'm so excited," I squealed, earning a chuckle from my brothers.

"What do you guys want?" Carter asked, focusing his whole attention on Leo and I.

Leo shrugged in response, his eyes never leaving the movie screen, even though the credits were rolling.