2

The next week Harry meets Severus again, but this time Severus takes Harry back to his place for dinner. "So, what are you making?" Harry asks as he pulls out some meat and veggies. 

"This is veal." Severus says smiling a little as he prepares the meat. 

"Oh, I haven't had veal before." Harry watches Severus cook.

Severus just smiles.

After they eat Harry leaves and Severus goes down to the basement where there is a body gagged and tied to the chair.

The next day Harry goes to work and sits on Rons desk. "I have a problem."

"Well, it's about time you noticed, don't worry me and Hermione have been looking at therapist and-"

"Ron no I don't need a theri... what do you think I need a therapist for? I am normal." Harry says slightly offended.

Ron just smiles. "I'm joking mate, so what is this oh so terrible issue you have?" He asks and takes a drink of whatever he has.

"I think I have a crush on professor snape." Harry says and Ron chokes.

Ron takes a moment to breath and clear his throat. "Okay. okay. so... why?"

Harry shrugs. "I mean. just. hes not bad looking and, hes been pretty nice to me." 

Ron nods slowly and sips at his drink. Ron shrugs. "Well, you're an adult. If you want to date Snape, go ahead, I mean if you're into older men."

Harry blushes a little. "Should I ask him out?"

"Doesn't hurt to try. I mean really, I don't even know if its a good idea. Even though he was on our side of the war I still think hes an ass."

Harry grins. "Yeah. So have you gotten anything about the serial killer?"

"Actually, there was a report he dumped a body, the person that went missing a few days ago, no signs of magic, no trace of anyone."

"Maybe this person is a muggle born or half blood, if they are not doing any magic."

"Sadly, that does not narrow it down any less."

Ron tosses the papers aside, "Besides this serial killer things seem calm, have been since Voldemort died."

"Do you think that's weird?" Harry asks.

"Besides you know how I said the serial killer has been around for seventeen years?" Ron asks.

Harry nods.

"Well Hermione wanted to know more about this case, so I've done research and i found stuff that can be linked back to him, for almost twenty years, but he stopped around the time Voldemort came back. then started again after his defeat."

"But he started around the same time of Voldemort's down fall the first time?"

Ron nods.

"Weird."

"I'm wondering, if it's a ex death eater." Ron says grinning.

"Then why don't they come after me?"

"Maybe they just wanted to kill not really caring about Voldemort's agenda." 

Harry nods. "Would be nice if we had Hermione here, but nooo she just had to become... Didn't she change jobs?" 

Ron nods. "And she's thinking about changing again."

"To what?"

Ron shrugs. "Something to do with the ministry."

"She just thinks she can do everything."

Ron nods. "She can, just she's going to go crazy in the process trying to be everywhere."

The next day Harry goes to Severus house and knocks on the door. Severus answers surprised. "Hello Harry, what brings you here?" Severus asks not fully opening the door.

"Um. I was actually wondering if you'd like to go on a date." Harry asks nervously fidgeting and noticing what looks like bloody gloves behind Severus. Weird.

"Um. sure. when?" 

"Does tonight work?"

"yes it does."

Harrys asks Severus to meet him at a nice restaurant and lets Severus get back to whatever it was he was doing. He was probably just messing with cooking stuff.

Severus quickly picks up the gloves and shuts the basement door after throwing them down there, why the hell did I agree to that?  I shouldn't have any romantic feelings for the kid... well. hes actually an adult now. maybe it wont be so bad?