𝗖. 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗫.

'' This experience into itself is enough to full full, to fulfill
Our appetite for many moons to come. ''

╭ ・ $$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

"What brings you here?! Brahman!" South exclaimed, as Akashi looked up at the sky with a smile, while he held the lit up cigarette between his lips. The scar on his eye shined brightly under the moonlight, making Yume think the boy is quite good looking.
"Shin used to tell me this... 'you sure are the rainbringer'. I'm not here to deal with Rokuhara Sendai! The one I want to deal with is... Baji Yume and Hanagaki Takemichi! I've come to scout you!" He exclaims, as Takemichi and Yume flinch.
"Huh?! Me?!" Takemichi asks in confusion, as he points at himself.
"Yeah. It's you who I want." Akashi says as he walks forward.
"W-Why me?!" Takemichi asks again, confused.
"Takemichi!" Yume exclaims as she notices Kakucho walking towards them, so she runs towards Takemichi, standing in front of him as Kuma follows her, standing by her side, blocking Takemichi from the gangs.
"Stay behind us, Hanagaki-kun. We will make sure to protect you." Kuma says with a comforting voice to Takemichi as he looks over his shoulder, making Takemichi nod.
"Oi, oi, oi! We can't allow you to do that! We won't give in!" Kakucho says, making Takemichi surprised.
"So their trump card is here, huh. And why the hell are you under South? Got a change of heart after your 'king' died?" Akashi asks as he blows the smoke out of his lips, making Kakucho scoff.
"I don't want to hear that coming from you. Did you forget about Sano Shinichiro?" Kakucho sassily says back, making Akashi's expression turn serious.
"You both were quite the pacifists. Aren't ya, Akashi?" Mochi says as he walks forward too, with a grin on his face.
"First generation Black Dragons Akashi Takeomi. It is I, ninth generation Black Dragons captain! The great Shion Madarame!" Shion says as he also steps forward.
Mochi and Shion were the number four and five from Rokuhara.
The Haitani brothers step forward too.
Ran, number two, Rindo, number three.
"Man, I don't care about this whole mess." "I guess we have to get involved anyhow." Ran and Rindo say.
"A war is gonna start 'round here, so why not?" Ran says as both of them smirk, making Yume's skin itch.
"Kuma, don't underestimate them. Remember everything I have told you about them." Yume tells her best friend, as she clenches her fists and furrows her eyebrows, looking serious.
She hated this situation. It was as if they were repeating Tenjiku's incident all over again, but with double the danger.
Akashi laughs, inhaling the smoke from his cigarette once again, making Yume copy him.
"Bunch of bloodthirsty people around right now. Being young sure is nice. Right? Senju?" He asks with a smile, as a short person is seen running forward, throwing an umbrella at South.
Their action makes Yume giggle. It was just a distraction. As South looked at the object, the person jumped up, performing an axe kick at South.
She lands in front of Yume, as Takemichi grabs the umbrella and passes it to Yume, who holds her cane with her right hand.
Because for the past two years, after Tenjiku's accident, Yume wasn't able to fully use her legs yet. They were a bit wobbly sometimes, and her knees often failed her. Kuma kept teasing her, calling her an old hag just like Kazutora used to.
"My umbrella." Senju says as Yume hands it to her, making Senju take her hood off once she opens her umbrella.
She allows everyone to see that she in fact is a girl, not a boy.
Yume smiles at the girl.
She was glad that there were more girls in the delinquent world.
They were the bravest ones, afterall.
And she knew Senju since they were little kids.
"I don't wanna get wet." Senju says softly, making Yume nod.
"Brahman's boss. Kawaragi Senju." Kakucho says, as Takemichi mumbles an 'eh?!' in confusion.
"So... let's do this." Senju exclaims.
Takemichi confuses her for a boy, as Yume smacks his head, correcting to him that Senju is a girl, scolding him for confusing a girl as a boy just because of her hair.
Senju had green eyes and light pink short hair, with long shiny eyelashes matching her hair.
She looked beautiful, but due to her short height and short hair, everyone confused her for a boy. Plus, Brahman's uniform hid her body shape.
"Grazioso, Kawaragi Senju. I'm getting all nervous!" South says with a grin, as Shion steps forward.
"What are you doing, scaring our boss like that? Don't get too cocky, you fucking shrimp!" He exclaims, walking towards Senju.
"Who the fuck are you?" She asks, but as soon as he said that he is the ninth generation Black Dragons leader, he is punched by a big guy.
"You're a disgrace to the Black Dragons! So cut that shit out already!" He exclaims, as Takemichi asks Inui who he is, who tells him that he is from the first generation Black Dragons, Benkei.
"Senju! Brahman is not here today to brawl! Our objective is taking Baji Yume and Hanagaki Takemichi!" He shouts at Senju, who complains about him being too loud with a bored face.
As he says that, Kakucho runs forward, swinging his fist at Benkei, sending him back with the impact.
"If Takemichi wishes to return to the world of delinquency... he belongs to us, Rokuhara Sendai!" Kakucho exclaims loudly, making Takemichi flinch.
"As expected from someone who's the all known 'Tieman'. Tough bunch aren't ya, Rokuhara!" Akashi says with his cigarette still lit. Would it never end? Yume's was finished, and with all this rain, his cigarette surprisingly maintained itself lit.
"Well, I didn't recruit the strongest in Tenjiku for nothing!" South says with a grin, making Akashi smirk.
"This gets the blood pumping, doesn't it, Waka?" Akashi asks, as a feminine boy walks forward, next to Benkei.
Yume throws a look at the boy, and she would swear her heart skipped a beat.
He looked beautiful. She had never seen a prettier boy. He had droopy eyes, with extremely long eyelashes. His nose was thin, and his lips were rosy. He looked like a doll. His striped blonde and purple hair looked exotic, with the sides of his head shaved with the same color pattern.
"No, it doesn't." He says with a bored voice while he holds a lollipop in his mouth.
"If I cared enough, this guy wouldn't be standing alive." He says with a monotone voice, as his long eyelashes hold droplets of rain on them, making them look shinier.
Yume's cheeks turn slightly pink, making Kuma chuckle.
"Falling in love with random delinquents, Yume?" He teased her, nudging her arm, making her whine.
"Hey! Don't just appear glamorously out of nowhere, Waka!" Benkei complains as he points his finger at Wakasa, who doesn't seem to care.
"I'm just following Senju's orders." He replies back, shrugging his shoulders.
"Hanagaki. Those are the 'living legends'. They're the best duo from the first generation Black Dragons! Waka and Benkei!" Inui says behind Yume, making her nod.
"They're incredible. Seeing them fight is like watching a ballet dance, but like... delinquents. It's so... woah! I can't even put it to words! They're the coolest guys!" Yume says as she pumps her fist up in the sky, her cheeks completely red as she turns around to face Takemichi, who gaps his mouth open in awe, nodding.
If Yume looked up to them so much, they must really be incredible.
"We'll be like them one day, Yume!" Kuma says, patting the girl's head with an eyes closed smile, making her hum in response.
"And then, the first generation vice president, the 'god of war' Akashi Takeomi. This is... the founding members from the first generation Black Dragons. The generation that was led by Sano Shinichiro, the guys who led the number one gang in Japan!" Inui kept explaining to Takemichi, who was in shock.
The toughest guys all over Japan were standing in front of him, ready to fight over him.
It felt like a fever dream.
"Hey! Don't forget about us!" Yume said as she walked forward with Kuma, with a huge grin plastered on her face.
"Baji Yume, eleventh generation captain of the Black Dragons, first division captain from Toman." Yume says with a proud smile as she points her thumb at her.
"I've been keeping the Black Dragons back, to regain our strength. But now... we're ready to take over Rokuhara and become the top gang in Japan again! Just like our founder Shinichiro achieved! I'll vanish all danger from these dumb gangs! Japan needs brave guys who fight with their fists and ride cute bikes! Guys that don't harm females and kids! People who have ambitions and fight against the wrongdoings!" She screamed as her veins popped out, showing her canine fangs with a smirk. The Black Dragons first generation members smiled, feeling proud of the girl.
Afterall, Shinichiro would always ramble about how this girl had a bright future ahead of her, telling them that he would love for her to take over the Black Dragons once she grew up.
Even if she had helped the Black Dragons go down the wrong path, just like she drove them there, she also drove them out of it, saving them.
They approved of her, that is why they were looking to scout her.
"Don't forget about my successor... Nagata Kuma! The Black Dragons Guard unit leader, and future twelfth generation Black Dragons captain! Even if he is just sixteen years old, he has the strength of a group of wild bears!" She screamed, pointing at the boy next to her, who rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, avoiding the attention.
After Yume had told the boy that he was as strong as a group of bears, and kept calling him her teddy bear, he had gotten a tattoo of a bear on the middle of his chest, with it's mouth open.
He wore his uniform's jacket open, so you could always see it.
He did look dangerous, even if he was the softest guy you would ever meet.
"What the hell are you guys hyping each other for? Should we continue where we left off? South, it's been a while since this engine has gotten heated up!" Draken said with a huge smirk, walking towards Yume and Kuma.
"Let's get this party started!" He exclaimed, cracking his knuckles.
"I was planning to bring Draken and Baji in our gang to destroy you guys, but you know what?! Thank you for saving my time!" South exclaimed, but Senju kept her face straight, not feeling provoked.
"I don't give a damn about you guys. I'm just here to take Baji-san and Hanagaki Takemichi on board, before the Kanto Manji Gang arrives." Senju said with a normal voice, not screaming nor whispering.
"Don't go around and decide things for us! We are not gonna do whatever you guys tell us to!" Draken exclaimed, making Yume nod.
"I'm loyal to the Black Dragons and them only! We will fight till the very end!" She said, making the Black Dragons yell 'yeah!' along with Kuma, raising their fists up.
"Takemitchy?! What do you say?! Will you fight by our side as a Black Dragons member?!" Yume asks loudly, making the boy stare at the floor for a second.
He was here to save Mikey, not to join gangs.
"I have no interest... neither in Brahman, nor Rokuhara Sendai! I... am only here to defeat Kanto Manji Gang's leader, Sano Manjiro!" Takemichi screamed, nodding proudly, making Yume smirk.
"Are you insane?! Are you trying to interfere with the 'three deities'?! A small fry like you?!" South exclaimed with his teeth gritted, as he towered over Takemichi.
"ORA!" Draken screamed as he swung his fist at South, punching him before he could hurt Takemichi.
South blocked it, but he was still sent back.
"If you want to get to Takemitchy, you have to go through me!" Draken exclaimed as he motioned South to come forward, getting in a fighting position.
"Let's stand back, Kuma-kun. This is Draken's round, we'll back him up if it gets tough." Yume mumbled, as she pushed Kuma and Takemichi back, into the Black Dragons.
"Black Dragons, our mission is to protect Hanagaki Takemichi and Ryuguji Ken! If things start looking rough, we'll step in all together!" She ordered, as everyone placed their hands at their head like soldiers and nodded, saying 'yes!', making Yume nod with a smile, turning around to watch the fight.
"Come on, let's begin round two!" Draken screamed with a grin.
"Vivo!" South screamed back, but as they were about to swing, the cops sirens were heard.
"Tch. Let's settle this some other time, Draken." South said as he walked away, with a neutral expression.
"South! I have left the old me in the Tokyo Manji Gang! I'll never join Rokuhara Sendai!" Draken exclaimed, but South ignored it.
"Let's get running, everyone! Get home safely!" Yume commanded, as everyone started running away.
Kuma and Yume stood with Takemichi, Inui and Draken still.
"Draken! Sorry for just standing quietly." Akashi said as he walked past Draken, placing his hand on his shoulder.
"We're leaving too!" Akashi commanded Brahman's members, who also started running away.
"Okay, boys! Let's leave too!" Yume exclaimed as she clapped, while they all got on their bikes.
Draken and Takemichi got on Mikey's old CB250T, while Yume and Inui rode hers, and Kuma rode his own bike, a black and yellow Honda ST1300 with bear stickers all over it.
He also had a phoenix sticker on it, since it reminded him of Yume.
As Takemichi and Draken rode the bike ahead of the rest, Yume, Inui and Kuma rode next to each other while they chatted.
Draken had told Takemichi that he actually is a member of Brahman, making him flinch in surprise.
Yume didn't know this, though.
If she knew, he would most likely get in trouble.

They all parked their bikes outside of the bike shop, where they took off their shirts and jackets and hanged them to dry, the boys revealing their naked torsos while Yume was wearing a sarashi under, covering her chest and torso.
Takemichi wore a towel over his head, while Yume dried Kuma's hair with her towel, making the boy close his eyes as he hummed a song.
Inui placed some colas on the table, telling them to drink.
"It's been a rough day, huh." Takemichi said, trying to make the enviroment less tense.
"Yeah... things have become a huge mess." Inui said as he breathed out, making Yume stand up from behind Kuma and dry his hair instead now.
"Hanagaki-san?" Kuma called out, making the boy look at him.
"I'm Nagata Kuma! It's nice to meet you! Yume has talked well about you!" Kuma said, grabbing Takemichi's hand, shaking it up and down energetically.
"A-Ah! It's nice to meet you too!" Takemichi said nervously, making Yume chuckle.
"Kuma-kun is your age, Takemitchy. Do befriend each other! Kuma is a great guy!" Yume said with a soft smile at Takemichi, who nodded with a smile.
"I actually think you guys attend the same highschool..." Yume mumbled, trying to remember Kuma's school.
"Yes! You're friends with Hakkai-kun and Chifuyu-kun, right?" He asked, making Takemichi nod.
"Yeah! What class do you go to?" Takemichi asked, quickly starting to talk with Kuma about school, as Yume finished drying Inui's hair, sitting next to him as she took a sip from the cola.
"I'm glad Kuma is making friends." Inui said, patting the girl's leg with a smile, making her nod proudly at Kuma.
Kuma didn't have any friends, other than his younger brother, who was two years younger than Kuma. Therefore, Yume had introduced him to her closest friends, who coincidentally were going to attend the same school as him.
She had given him a group of friends; Chifuyu and Hakkai.
Inui looked at the cane that rested next to the couch, remembering Yume had been using a cane all this time.
It must've been hard for the girl to fight like this. Kuma had appeared in her life as if he was heaven-sent. Because thanks to him, she was able to fight with her fists, since he would hold the enemies back for her to hit without having to worry about her legs failing her. All she had to do is stand close and swing her fists. And if she were to fall, Kuma would always lift her up no matter how many times she needed.
"How is your leg going, Yume?" He asked the girl, making her sigh.
"It's getting better... but now that this conflict has started... I'm worried." She said tilting her head up, staring at the ceiling.
"I don't know if I'll be able to fight well..." She mumbled sadly, making Inui worry for the girl.
"I'll fight by your side, Yume." He said, making the girl looking at him with a warm smile.
"Thank you for being with me always, Seishu." Yume said softly, embracing the boy into a tight hug with a huge smile on her face.
And so, their naked torsos felt each other's warmness in this cold enviroment, lifting up each other's mood.
Seishu and Yume were each other's best friends too.
Even if Kuma had appeared in her life, he hadn't taken Seishu's place, which made him happy, realizing that he wasn't replaceable to the girl.
It told him a lot about Yume, and how much she valued her friends.