𝗖. 𝗦𝗜𝗫.

'' My body is burning up because of you
My heart thirsts because of you
Like a fever, fever, fever, fever
I want to embracе you. ''

╭ ・ $$$ ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―

Yume quickly fell asleep, allowing Hakkai to stare at her puffy face as she snored softly, making Hakkai scoff at her, as he felt like his heart would explode any moment if he kept staring at her cute face.
He quickly left the room and got inside his own bedroom, going to sleep for the day.
It had been a long, tiring day.
A day that they wouldn't forget.

Taiju quickly noticed his phone beeping, excusing himself out of the karaoke room as he had met up with Inui and Koko to talk about Yume's situation. He worried for her, and he remembered the words she had told him the day before.
'If Toman and Valhalla mix, we might start to have a reason to worry over them existing as a gang.' Were her exact words. She was right. Toman was now a threat to them, and the Black Dragons were experts at terminating threats against their gang.
He bid them goodbye as he had to go buy Yume medicine, and they could talk about this tomorrow, or whenever Yume felt better, as she was an important member of the Black Dragons and they wanted her approval regarding any possible decisions.
He quickly stopped at a convenience store, buying something to calm her fever, along with some snacks for her.
She deserved that, at the very least.
She deserved the whole world, in Taiju's eyes.
If he could bring her the moon, or all the stars in the night sky, he would.
Anything for his 'love'.
He knew she loved money, so he would turn the Black Dragons into a successful business so that he could buy her all the shiny things she always told Taiju about.
Even if Taiju and Yume secretly liked each other and did couple activities in the privacy of Taiju's room, they weren't an official couple.
No one even knew about what they did, except for Baji and now Kazutora.
Not even Hakkai knew, or at least, he liked to act like he didn't.
Because he did know that Taiju wanted her.

Taiju quickly arrived home, taking his jacket off as he stepped in his house.
He went to his room, noticing the girl peacefully drooling on his pillow, making him chuckle.
She was just too cute for him.
He dropped the bag of medicine on his desk, taking his shirt and pants off, as he got himself in bed, next to the girl.
She groaned as she changed her position, fitting next to Taiju's body like two puzzle pieces.
He put his arm under her head, as the girl rested her head against his chest, placing her hand on it.
He caressed her forehead, noticing the temperature on the girl. It was slightly worrying, but it was late at night and he wanted her to rest.
He quickly drifted off to sleep as he put his head above hers, resting his chin on the top of her head as he placed his other arm on the girl's hips.
Time always healed people.

The sun quickly rised again, making Taiju wake up, right at sharp seven in the morning.
He looked at the girl who slept between his room's wall and his body, feeling calm that he had slept next to the girl for the first time in his life. Even if they had casual sex, she had never stayed the night.
He was glad she could have a good sleep in his arms, right after her world had shattered.
He placed his hand on her forehead, noticing she still had a fever.
He sighed, feeling bad for her.
Seeing her in his arms, peacefully breathing as she slept, made him want to stay in bed for once.
He needed to work, and go to a few meetings, including his own Black Dragons meeting, but he didn't want to get out of the bed.
He wanted to spend his morning with the girl he loved. Even if he had responsibilities to attend to.
His family was before the gang, and everything else for him. Yume was his family. He liked to dream about raising a family with her, as they would marry by the age of twenty one in his daydreams. Even if they wouldn't, Yume had quickly ran into his family, shaking everything he had. She befriended his siblings, becoming close and important to them in the span of a week. She tried to teach them how to be good siblings, and how to get stronger so that they could live up to Taiju's expectations.
Whenever it came to her, he would give up the Black Dragons he had worked so hard to reform.
He knew she was better than a whole gang. She was stronger than that.
If he had her by his side, he didn't need anything else. Yume held more power than anyone else, as he was beaten by her himself. So as long as he had her, the Black Dragons were meaningless to him whenever it came to who held the most power.
Though, he liked the authority he had over the Black Dragons and the respect they had towards him.
He had authority over Yume, somehow, the girl submitted to him even if she was stronger than him. She followed every order Taiju gave her, without complaining.
He didn't quite understand why, but he liked it. He liked feeling like he could control her, even if it wasn't real.
So he decided to stay in bed with her, unsure if this moment could be repeated ever again.
Yume was wild, and she was the one who didn't want an official relationship. She was the most unpredictable person he knew, so he just decided to live in the moment and live everyday as if it was the last moment with her.
Because you could never guess when the girl was going to leave.