ENHYPEN AS AN PHYSICAL ABUSER (HYUNG LINE)

Hey again. I'm sorry for writing this kind of stuff but I just want to let you know that it's for fun and none of this is based on the idols you see here.

Let me add this. If any of you felt very uncomfortable reading this you can always feel free to want this to be deleted.

This is triggering so if you feel very uncomfortable reading this please leave :)

Heeseung

- He does hurt a lot

- He does hurt a lot. Especially when he's mad. He gets mad at such small things. He's more mad than usual when he's coming home drunk.

- Who would know if he was cheating on you right? He just comes home and yells out your name. And whenever you try to help he's always gotta smack your cheek and push you down so you wouldn't get in his ways.

- He wasn't affectionate anymore. Or maybe yes. Just in the opposite way. Instead of hugging, and kissing he just hurts you physically. Leaves you bruises all over your arms. So in the hot weather, all you can go out with is a long-sleeved shirt.

Jay

- This man was your enemy

- This man was your enemy. How? It all started from gang chaos which led him to be involved in that and you guys kept arguing stuff and ended up fighting.

- His gang finally managed to kidnap you and send you to their boss which was Jay. Every day he would come down inside his basement seeing you tied up and coughing like shit since the air wasn't fitting into yours. You had no hope left and nothing to eat.

- He would laugh at you whenever he would hurt you with his belt. It wasn't just slapping but slaps which caused you to get burned. You would get clear purple bruises on your face, arms, legs, and more. It was endless.

Jake

- Who would think this man was being a physical abuser? Nobody

- Who would think this man was being a physical abuser? Nobody. Not even you. But since he was a two-faced motherfucker no one would believe in you whenever you complained about him bullying you.

- It wasn't just a normal bully. It was a torturer. You didn't even know why he did this to you. All you knew was that he was suffering from a mental illness. And you may be the one he's coping with. It was sad to know but true.

- He would act all nice in front of everyone but when he had the chance he would quickly take your arm and led you into a secret place and abuse you until you fell unconscious. You even ended up in a hospital. You were scared for your life. But the next in the hospital you saw him again bringing your flowers.
"You should get better soon. My fists are waiting for your skin" He smiled innocently.

Sunghoon

- He was your brother

- He was your brother. Big brother. He wasn't one. I mean you couldn't call him your brother. He was a devil himself.

- Whenever you came home back from school he would first start-up annoying the hell out of you and then hurt you physically until you were breathless.

- You both had no bond with your parents. They both would always argue and start fighting. Your brother just learned everything from them. And you learning from your brother.