The Reaper's Happy Ending

"Baby~..."

"Mmm..."

Y/n moans in his nap as he starts to wake himself from his short slumber. Somebody was calling to him repeatedly as his senses starts to grow stronger until he finds a blurred image of someone with orange hair and fair skin. He knew exactly who it was and where he was now as he sits himself up from his bed.

"Yes, Gamo?"

"It's time..."

Time?

Y/n was still out of it as he was figuring out what his wife meant by "It's time" until he realized the promise he made with his daughter. He smiles softly, "Okay... Just give me a second to get up..." he said before getting out of bed and stretching.

He grabs a pair of shorts from the drawer and pulls them on, going for a long sleeve shirt and throwing it on.

"You were smiling so much in your sleep~..." he heard Gamo said as she lies on her stomach, watching Y/n with her legs kicking behind her. "What were you dreaming about?~"

He smirks softly, "The day I married you~..."

"That must've been an amazing dream then, wasn't it?~"

"You should know~... It's also your favorite dream~..."

She giggles softly. "Who told you that?~"

"I don't know~... Maybe from someone so beautiful?~"

The two three compliment after compliment at each other for a good few minutes until eventually the two were finally dressed and stared at each other.

"...If you keep looking at me like that, Y/n... I might have to kiss you~..."

"Then I'll just keep staring at you then~..."

"You flirt~..."

Gamo pulls Y/n to her, Y/n lifts her chin up to meet his gaze more as they leaned in for a kiss.

"Daddy! Mommy!" The two stopped and sees the door bursting down to find a little girl with some casual clothes on and a smile. "It's eleven!" She shouts as Y/n laughs.

"Okay, okay... We'll meet you downstairs, hun..."

"Okay!" Maki said before running out of the room with only the two of them inside the bedroom once more. "I think it's time to go~..." Gamo spoke up as she grabs her things and was heading out of the room.

Fwoosh! Pat!

She was pulled back and pushed against the wall, her lips immediately felt something pressing against her. She realized it was Y/n who roughly kissed him as she doesn't hesitate to wrap her arms around him and kissed back.

Seconds turns into minutes as their tongues danced and their lips fought until they eventually parted away with a string of saliva connecting each of their lips. They breathed softly, Gamo was the first to speak.

"Fuck~... You're such a good kisser~..."

"Tell me something I don't know~..." Y/n taunted as he goes in for another one only to be stopped by her finger.

"Like it's time to go... like right now?"

He blushes softly, pacing back as he chuckles softly. "I'm sorry... It's just... I'm so lucky to have you..." he explained honestly as Gamo shakes her head.

"I could say the same to you~..."

Then they were ready.

At least for Gamo as Y/n takes a glance at his rugby ball sitting on the floor and thought for a minute.