The Reaper's Family Meets Gamo's

"How does this look, babe?"

Inside a room filled with sports posters and decorations, a boy was seen in an unusual outfit he has never worn before in his life. A flannel with a pair of jeans and some boots as he posed in front of a mirror while glancing at the drawers that proudly stood a phone.

"...Gamo?" The boy asked once more as he took a closer look at the screen to find a girl who had her chin resting under her hand, biting her lip as she gazed back at the boy. "Mmm~...Why do you gotta look so fucking hot?~"

"Gamo..."

"Y-Yeah?!" She shakes her head from her thoughts and wiped her mouth, seeming to be in a daze. Y/n could tell that his question has been answered, smiling softly as he pulls his shoes on. "I was just asking if this outfit looked good on me..."

"R-Really? I'd say it looks... nice?"

"Yeah, I could tell..." Y/n playfully taunted his redhead girlfriend over the phone, giving her a small smile as he was met with Gamo's soft blush.

It made Y/n happy, not only having her by his side for over a year but also finally able to get their parents to meet each other for the first time.

...

"Gamo! Y/n!" A voice shouts at the two staring at Y/n's parents as they looked over to a certain direction to be met with a familiar figure.

Especially to Gamo as she waved the man with a bright smile. "Over here, dad!" She shouts as she grabs the man's attention along with a few smaller boys and their mother as they head towards their direction.

"Y/n-chan!" The younger boys would shout and smile to her boyfriend, "Hey... What's up?" Y/n chuckles softly as they pulled on his arms.

"You were really awesome!"

"You took down the big Hulk! He weighed like a million pounds!" The two boys fanboyed over him as he just answers softly and talking to them.

"Finally found you two..." Another voice catches his attention as he found Gamo's father.

He had a bright smile on his face as he gave him a small headpat for a job well done.

Then the smile would fade away when he sees a pair of adults standing behind the two. His father instincts would go off, "Y/n? Maki? Who are they?"

He points at the couple behind them as Y/n follows his trace and figured out who they were talking about. "They are my parents..."

"Ah... I see..." the man would stare at them before approaching his father and gives him a small stare.

Finally, he offers his hand out to him. "It's nice to finally meet Y/n's parents after so long..." he had a small smile grow on his face once more as Mr. L/n shook hands.

"Pleasure to meet you too..."

"Ara ara!~ It's great to finally see Y/n's parents after for so long!~" Gamo's mother would meet Y/n's as the two were having a more lively talk than the men.

In the end, everyone met everyone and they all got along. Y/n and Gamo were talking and flirting while Gamo's brothers continued to watch and praise the boy as their parents were getting to know each other.

The union went well, that is until Y/n's mother sparked an idea for the whole family. 

"You know what we should do? Dinner at a restaurant!~"

"That sounds lovely!~" Gamo's mother does not retaliate, along with their fathers and then their brothers that were ecstatic about the idea.

With Y/n, he was a little hesitant while the redhead on his back thought it was a great idea as well. "Let's do it, Y/n!~ It'll be fun!~" she exclaims while still clinging onto his back.