The Reaper's Rugby Rival

Sweat trickles down his face as his knees rested on the emerald grass. His breaths were short and desperate as he watched from the end zone as his rival had scored a try to go and tie the game up.

Everyone in the blue and white uniforms huddled to his rival, him showing off his large muscles and body as Y/n could only watch from afar. He felt disappointed, thinking that his team would seal the game up only to be destroyed the minute the large muscled boy came into the game and stole the show.

The time ticked itself to zeroes on the scoreboard, the scores were thirty-five to thirty-five as the boy lets out a sigh of exhaustion and picked himself up onto his feet.

"Ah, shit..." he mutters tiredly before falling back down onto his knees with his hands landing on the green canvas. Those e/c eyes was way opposite from their usual reaping selves, more of defeat and dismay as his vision start to fog up.

"This is it..." he whispers to himself as his eyelids slowly shut themselves tight.

"...This is how we're going to end our season..."

...

Bright and early morning sets upon the oncoming viewers and visitors of Japan as they were flooding into an arena of a professional rugby stadium.

"Mmm~..."

Two hours before the game, ten in the morning as the stadium's seats were almost filled with each person, child and adult alike to watch a high school game.

"G-Gamo~... I... I have to go soon~..."

"Just a little more~..."

Behind the large point of interest, just outside of the field and in somewhere more secluded was a pair of figures that cuddled together. A redhead and a h/c as the figure with orange hair pressed against the boy's body. Filled with urgency yet lust as she kissed the boy's neck softly.

"Come on~... I have to prepare to-"

"No~..."

That was her only counterattack as the girl continued her charade with her lover, turning the kisses on his neck to the ones on their lips. The boy, Y/n couldn't do anything but go with it. He smirks softly and kisses back with slight urgency, his hands slides down and caresses her hips. He pulls her closer into her and gets a good grip on her ass that wore a pair of dark blue jeans.

The two were loving it yet one of them knew that this act was going on a little too long, finally building up his courage and pulls away. Gamo only pouts as she grabs behind his head and goes in for another make out session.

Shortly failing, Y/n puts his finger on her lips and shakes his head. "Nuh uh... That's enough, baby..."

"Eh? Come on, darling!~ Just a little more!~"

"I told you I have to be at the field in five minutes to stretch and warm up..."

"Just one more?~" Gamo pleads with a pair of puppy eyes. "You know you're driving me crazy when you always wear that uniform in front of me!~ It's your fault I'm like this!~"

Y/n rolls his eyes playfully, just one more wouldn't hurt as he lifts her chin up with a sly smile and kisses her once more. Gamo softly moans into the kiss, having her body roughly grinding up against him was enough for her to get wild once more.