Bonus Scene 5/10

The aura was quiet.

Our main protagonists were walking side by side now after a text from someone's co-captain that their bus was leaving in half an hour.

Although they were talking and smiling just fine before, for some reason this walk was way different than going to the booths to eat snacks and play games.

Why were they quiet?

Are they nervous?

Shy?

Was Y/n supposed to start up a conversation this time?

Because if not, his e/c orbs had no problem with them staring at the girl. Gamo wasn't paying any mind at his gaze, just a look of uneasiness when she's deep in her thoughts.

Y/n wasn't any different.

...It's been months since I've became her friend...

Ba-Thump...

The boy unconsciously smiled, he remembers the good times that either him or the girl invited each other over. And over the span of the time Gamo didn't run away from him, it made him think of her as something more than just friends.

Ba-Thump...

He looks down from her face to her side, a hand swaying freely from the walk as the boy kept the stare up, switching to his own and back at her's simultaneously.

...My heart has been acting up lately...

It wasn't rocket science, his team said it, his heart showed it, he was definitely in love with the redhead next to him.

He didn't want to, keep his distance from her so that she doesn't get hurt like before...

...But...

...Ba-Thump...

It felt wrong...

...But at the same time...

...It felt so right...

With a small blush on cheeks, the boy reaches out to the girl's hand...

...

Gamo was more nervous than she ever had been today.

Her friends talked to her about it, she read articles online, there was no doubt that she was in love with this scary creature that everyone feared.

And for some reason, she fell in love with him.

The same boy that could crush anybody in this school, no matter how big or how small they were. Death can even be inevitable if the h/c decided that for their fates.

Yet, she truly did love him.

And she has to do something about it today.

With these feelings jumping everywhere inside her and making her uneasy, her crushing feelings for the rugby player wasn't a fact.

It was a demand now.

I am in love with the boy?

...I love him...

She wants him.

She needs him.

There was no way she can think of him as someone to hang out with and have fun.

But to feel loved, be praised by, cherish. That's all she can think of him as right now.

She loves him, and all she has to do is find a way to express it to him before some other girl starts before her.

...Maybe...

...Squeeze...

Maybe now is the perfect time.

Her pinkie felt a small tug, she glances down at her hand and find's another one close to her's. Their pinkies linked together as she traces the arm up and found the culprit.

A blushing Y/n, turning his head the other way with a hand behind his head as the two continued to walk. There was no doubt in her mind that Y/n wasn't doing this because he wanted to.

...Y/n...

Now...

...Y/n~...

Now is the perfect time...

...Squeeze...

Gamo was starting to grow red as she lets go of Y/n's pinkie and grabs his hand instead. She earned nothing but a flinch from the boy as his face was still pink from his attempt.

"G-Gamo?"

She says nothing, only she picked the pace up more as she lead Y/n through the crowd of the school festival and to a route where he wasn't familiar with during the event.

"Gamo..." Y/n calls to her once more while they get away from the group of people and behind the school where not a living soul was in sight. They stopped along a wall, she lets go of his hand and approached him slowly.

"What are you doing? The tent is over-"

Pat...

She presses the boy against the wall, her hand next to his head as hearts were in her eyes now. She couldn't wait for it any longer. "...Y/n~..."

"Y-Yeah?"

":..Y/n~..."

"What is-"

Chu~...

...

...They did it.

The two finally did it.

After months of getting to know each other and a day's worth of fun at the school festival, the day that they looked forward to was finally here.

Soft, plump, his eyes were wide open as his lips intertwined with someone else's. He knew exactly who it was with the orange strands hanging from her hair and the scent of her sweet aroma.

This was Gamo.

His best friend since the first time they met.

The girl he fell in love with was the one that took his first kiss.

It didn't take long before he starts to melt in it, throwing his hands around her waist to press her closer to him. She moaned softly but wanted more as she gets a little more rough with him.

Pat...

She was next to be pressed onto the wall, but that didn't stop them as the kiss was getting heated by the second. She felt his finger caressing her chin, his tongue would enter into her mouth and fought against each other.

Their breaths were hot, filled with pure bliss as the small moans from the redhead were heard from him.

It took forever but they finally parted.

Their eyes would open and find out that they were redder than a tomato.

They didn't care though, especially with Gamo as she pants softly. "Y/n~..."

"Yeah?"

"...I love you so much, Y/n~..."

"...Gamo..."

The boy's eyes widens a bit but soften as he cupped his hands into her cheeks.

"I... I love you too..."

That did it.

The words that she wanted to hear from the boy finally came. She smiles softly, the hearts in her eyes still in place as she pulls him in once more for another heated session of kissing.

With Y/n, he didn't mind at all.

Even if he believed that he'd live alone for this reputation that he's been cursed with...

...He was glad that Gamo found him at that game.