Fifteen | Utter Bliss

finally got a new phone that is working perfectly
The only photos in the chapters for now will probably be the headers and pov. I don't have access to my original icloud with all the pictures til the 12th (i have yet to check if i hav access as they never contacted me back). But I also have no idea if my phone was even backed up (I don't think it was)
————————

 But I also have no idea if my phone was even backed up (I don't think it was)————————

The annual mafia ball was coming up this week. I would be announced as the daughter of the Italian Mafia. Leo was hesitant about it, not wanting their to be targets on my back but I didn't care.

I didn't come home to be nonexistent and not a part of this family.

On top of me was a shirtless Xavier with the sheets laying at his pelvis. You could say something happened... maybe.

With his head on my boobs and his arms wrapped around me it was impossible to get up without waking him up. That's what you would think. But in reality I've spent last 5 minutes shaking him, trying to wake him up.

"Dude," I poked him, but no response

"Bro"

"Xavier Francesco Rosa D'Angelo, wake the fuck up," slightly yelling in his ear, but not loud enough for others to hear.

"Hm?" he says, groaning from the sunlight shining through the open blinds.

His arms tighten around me even more if that's possible. Realizing where his head was he gives my chest three pecks before laying back down.

"No. No. No," shaking his head before he can fall back asleep, "Get up, I have things to do today."

With his morning voice he mumbles, "How about you let me do you?"

I gasp and pull his head up by his hair.

"Babe, if anything you're just making me want you more," his eyes drop down to the view in front of him.

Mentally groaning at his smart remarks, I decide to just shove the guy off at this point.

Instead of acknowledging his pleads for me to come back, I walk into closet to gather clothes before taking a shower. I love a good morning shower once in a while.

While waiting for the water to warm up I get undressed and tie my hair up.

Like a lost puppy, the child comes following after.

"Give me kiss, my love," he begs.

"No. Morning breath. Let me get refreshed first"

"But that didn't stop you earlier this morning when you woke up to my mou-"

"Finish that sentence I dare you."

Hopping into the shower I began the routine I execute every time.

Arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into a hard chest while a face goes straight to my neck. He breathes me in while nibbling on my skin. wtf is he a rabbit? this is why I can't do this romantic shit.

I go to read for my shampoo but my hand is pulled back before I can, "Let me"

Our height difference comes in clutch as he easily massages the product into my scalp. My head drops onto his chest, finding an ineffable comfort in it.

I expect him to stop after conditioning my hair but he proceeds to grab my loofah, lathering in rose scented body wash. Every spot of my body is gently infused with rose scent.

His eyes were peripatetic but never with lust, rather utter admiration.

As he stood up to his full height I reached for his face, cupping the sides of his cheeks. Our lips sensually interlocked for a moment before our foreheads sat against each others.

"You are an ethereal being, my rose," he whispered against my lips. Pecking my lips several more times, he gathered my up. My legs locked around his waist while my arms were around his neck, playing with the ends of his subtle waves of hair.

While passing the counters, he collected my clothes while supporting me with one of his arms. I had never been treated with such delicacy, such tenderness.

Caught up with my thoughts, I zoned back in when my hair was being gathered aside while he clipped my bra together. Before sliding my loungewear on, he knelt before me, showering my body with kisses.

"Precioso, precioso, precioso."

After finishing getting dressed I took a moment to look at my surroundings and saw the candles lit, wood burning in the fireplace, and there were sounds of a thunderstorm. Utter bliss this brought me.

Lying down beside me under the covers, we payed in bed with a comfort movie on, Matilda, as his hands were tangled in my hair, massaging my head.

Minimal words were said but his actions spoke so much. I was truly under his spell, slowly falling for him. 

-
825 words
I will be editing previous chapters as I feel they aren't the best and my vocabulary wasn't as broad. honestly i hate this book and would rather write about another book that's in my drafts so be patient with me please.

vote please and lmk if there's any mistakes <3