5

S:3
EP: 17

My eyes slowly opened, my joints felt stiff as I stretched them out. This couch was not built for sleeping on.

The room was dark but my eyes quickly adjusted, perks of having night vision I guess. The tv was quietly playing a static channel in the background, like it had lost signal or something.

I reached over and grabbed the remote from the coffee table, I turned off the tv and the silence grew so loud.

A floor board creaked from the corner of the room, it looked like a black mass, standing, staring at me.

I turned on the flashlight from my phone but it was like dark smoke dissolving into nothing.

I shook my head and convinced myself I was imagining things. I stood up with my wobbly, sleep stricken knees and dragged myself to the light switch.

The bright, cheap lights blinded me, I spun around, rubbing my eye to retrieve my stuff but was faced with a silver face, yellow eyes that didn't look quite real and a smell I can only describe as demonic.

I fell to the ground, kicking my feet and throwing my hands as if I totally couldn't snap stainless steel in half with my teeth.

When I looked up with heavy breaths and bulging eyes the only thing in front of me was a mist of darkness that evaporated into nothing.

A panicked glance around the room and I could see I was alone.

I was on my feet faster than you could say "you were my brother Anikin," and grabbing my phone and already making my way out the door by "I loved you."

The text "You were peacefully sleeping and I didn't want to wake you, one of my coworkers, Annie, is on the night shift and said she would take you home." Shows on my screen from my mother, she sent it hours ago.

The next thing I know a sword is flying past my face, singeing a strand of my hair. I fall onto my back, knocking the wind out of my lungs for a moment.

A man stands in front of me, the only thing I can describe him as is a samurai from one of those kids or history books.

He takes a step forward, deep black smoke bleeding off him as if he's made from it.

I'm quick to my feet, searching for some type of weapon, I grab a fire-hydrant and throw it directly at its chest.

The samurai vanishes and appears next to where the hydrant landed. He takes a long, slow glance at the hydrant before looking back to me.

Gripping the long sword, he makes his stance like he's about to run at me.

Adrenaline is running threw my veins, a deep growl leaves my throat and I can feel my animal instincts kicking in.

My eyes are glowing and all I see is red. I tilt my head to the side, balling my fists. I don't use my claws, I can't risk it.

He takes the first move and we start charging towards each other, he lifts his sword to swing at me.

I drop to my knees and slide between his legs.

Maybe my animal instinct to fight isn't that strong, but my human logical brain in running away is definitely stronger.

I look back to see the samurai looking between his legs like he can't believe what just happened.

"Hah!" A laugh leaves my mouth, "Suck it Cobra Kai—"

I'm rolling on the ground, pain in my stomach and warm liquid dripping down my legs.

When I look down there's a gash across my stomach that's already started to heal. Shame it can't heal my stained clothes though.

A second Samurai freak stands above me, it reaches for my face like it's about to hold my cheek but I use my legs to kick it's stomach, sending it stumbling back.

Tears are welling in my eyes from the pain of my wound but it's practically already healed.

I come to a halt, thanking my cheap converses for still having good grip. A line of wanna be Mulan's is blocking the hall, four of them.

A door to the stairs catches my eyes and I don't hesitate to run to it, all the steps are making me pick up a sweat.

I'm such a shit werewolf.

I barge threw the door after, I don't even know how many flights, hands on knees as I catch my breath.

But I don't have time when one is right in front of me, reaching for my face again. I duck, running down the hall and pushing a trolly of blood tests over.

I duck into a closet until I see two of them running past where I'm hiding.

I wait for a moment before making my escape. I see someone standing threw a set of double swinging doors.

"Help!!" I yell, bursting threw the door. I'm shocked to see that the person standing there is stiles.

"Thank God, Stiles. Please, you have to help me." I'm puffed out and shaking.

He slowly turns to me, a strange grin on his face. Iv known stiles just about all my life but for some reason it doesn't feel like I'm looking at the boy I grew up with.

"These things are chasing me," I try to explain with panic in my voice. He looks me up and down, analysing me like I'm a peace of meat. "Stiles?"

"Stiles?" Scott's voice rings threw my ears, he doesn't see me because stiles's body is blocking me, "you okay?"

Stiles spins around and nods, "yeah, fine".

Scott's face drops when he sees me, a look of horror plastered on his face as he sees the blood covering my stomach.

This will be great to explain.

_________

If anyone hasn't noticed the book is going along with the story line of the actual show. Just to point that out because I think some people on my TikTok were confused.