• • •

ISABELLE WAS ASLEEP IN THE CAR, HER HEAD RESTING ON Rue's shoulder, both the brunette's being fast asleep. Fezco was driving his car, occasionally glancing back to make sure the two were okay and his brother doing the same. But fezco noticed it wasn't rue he was looking after, he fucking hated rue and thoughts she was annoying, but Isabelle, yeah he thought she was annoying also but he didn't fully despise her which was surprising for himself and Fezco.

"You dropping her off home?" Ash-tray asked, glancing to his brother who eyes were glued on the road. Fezco eyes flickered to get brother and back to the road, nodding his head. "Rue, yeah, I don't know what Kid back there lives so ima have to ask her." Fezco answered, his voice slow and tired as usual. Ash sighed to himself, his mind drifting back to the conversation Isabelle and him had while looked in the closet, he couldn't come up with any reason why her dad would hit her, she was smart, funny and over all kind. Shit, did ash just think that? Anyway moving on, he didn't want Isabelle to be in any danger after she told him that. "Don't bother, she spending the night at ours." Ash blurted out, tightening his jaw while rearranging his seating.

Fezco turned to his younger-brother with lowered eyebrows, confused on what the hell he was talking about. "You letting someone stay over, you must be 'whipped than a motherfucka." The ginger chuckled, turning the steering wheel and stopping as he pulled up to Rues house. Ash rolled his eyes, glancing to the backseat and watching as Isabelle's eyes slowly drifted open, instantly noticing the eyes on her but she ignored it and turn the her friend who was also just waking up. "Oh shit, this is my crib." Rue recognized, wiping her high-eyes and unbuckling her seat belt. The teens body shifted back a bit as she felt arms wrap around her torso, glancing down she saw Isabelle hugging her. Rue confused glanced around, hesitating before hugging back. "Be safe, yeah?" Isabelle asked, pulling away from the hug and lecturing her old-friend. Rue nodded her head, her curls moving up and down as she did so.

"Yeah, For sure, Thanks Fezco for the ride, Thanks ashtray for your usual anti-socialness." Rue muttered, giving Isabelle a smile before opening the car door and shutting it close. Isabelle hummed in amusement at this girls words, she was way to tired to laugh or make slick remarks so she just shut her eyes once again, about to drift off into another slumber until she realized she never gave them her address. "Oh shit, you need my address." Isabelle realized, reaching into her pocket to pull out her cellphone but before she could text maddy a voice interrupted. "Nah, we don't. You staying at my crib." Ash deadpanned, glaring her through the rear-view mirror, he couldn't miss the confused expression on her face.

"...Says who?" Isabelle questioned, cocking her head to the side with confusion. Yeah, she thought Fezco was a chill, laid back humble dude but she did just meet them today. Ash rolled his eyes, glaring back to the brunette who was sitting up. "Says me, now shut the fuck up and sit back." Ash rasped, leaning his head back into the seat and exhaling in exhaustion. It's been a long night and everyone just wanted some rest, Isabelle more than anyone so she listened to the buzz-cut-boy without an argument and leaned back into the seat which shocked ash-tray since she always had to have the last word.

Isabelle closed her eyes once again, not opening them until they arrived at the house she was supposedly crashing at. The sound of the tire squeaking and the felling of the car no longer moving made the girl open her eyes slowly, she noticed they were parked outside a small-house that she might've passed on the way to the new city. Sighing tiredly, she unbuckled her seat belt and unlocked the car door, stepping onto the concrete floor and glancing up. Her eyes connected with Ash's that were still low but not red anymore, he grabbed isabelle's wrist and walked her inside his house.