1

•                  •                 •

                        •                                 

ISABELLE WASN'T YOUR TYPICAL THIRTEEN- YEAR OLD girl, she was fucking traumatized. Her trauma wasn't something she couldn't share to a guidance counselor or grow out of out of time. It was permitted, so she had to learn a way to live with it... forever.

"Belle!" Maddy exclaimed as her favorite cousin who ran up to her, dropping her suitcase and embracing her in a tight hug. The cousins haven't seen each other since Isabelle's sixth birthday... and she was thirteen.

"Hey maddy, you smell really good." Isabelle muffled, sniffing the shirt of the perez-girl that smelled like vanilla-victoria secret spray. Maddy giggled, pulling away from the hug and taking a long-look at her cousin who was still short like she imagined.

"Oh my god, you're literally so gorgeous." Maddy complimented, her little-cousin smiled sheepishly at her. Isabelle didn't really care about her looks, she just wanted to have fun and live her life, unfortunately that meant moving to a new town with her aunt and uncle who barely talked to each other.

"Thanks mads, you look hot yourself, we're are you going?" Isabelle asked admiring her cousin who was wearing a black-jumpsuit like outfit with her make-up done to perfection, especially her eyeliner.

"A new years party, it doesn't start till like later on tho." Maddy answered. The girl would never miss a party even if her favorite cousin was in town. She was planning on taking Isabelle with her since she never been to a party because of her shitty dad.

"Let me guess, you want me to come?" Isabelle wondered, noticing the look on maddy face when she was planning something that usually ended horribly. Like that one time maddy let a six-year-old Isabelle hit her vape and she started to cough non-stop, her dad ended up finding out and lets just say Maddy was no longer aloud to hang around Isabelle for a while.

"Yes! You need to have a woman experience. You can't let your cunt-of-a dad ruin it." Maddy encouraged but the brunette wasn't having it. "I'm technically not a woman i'm only thi—-

"Shut up, you're going." Maddy interrupted, giggling as she dragged isabelle away, ignoring the annoyed groans from her little-cousin.

• • •

           "MADDY IM GOING TO THE STORE!" Isabelle shouted out as she walked down to stairs of the perez-household. She forgot her earplugs at home so she wanted to buy some from her the corner-store she passed by while on her way to the house.

"Okay! Be safe!" Maddy screamed back from her room. Isabelle reached into her pocket and smiled when she saw a torn-up five dollar bill in her hand, that should be enough for headphones at least. The brunette walked out the house, her hands in the pockets of her jacket as she hummed the instrumental version of her favorite song; Space song