5

•                   •            •

ISABELLE FACE WAS BRIGHT-RED FROM THE LEVEL of embarrassment she was feeling at this moment, she was drunk of her ass, sitting on the toilet after throwing up in front of the guy she just met a couple days ago. The brunette sat up from the seat and walked over to the counter, pulling the handle on the faucet and running the water over her hands after she finished she sat on the counter in silence. Ash furrowed his eyebrows at how unusually quiet Isabelle was being, but him being the nonchalant teen he was, he didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry." Isabelle blurted out, she was still tipsy but sober enough to know she actually meant the apology. Ash-tray cocked his head to the side, his hands in the pockets of his nike-jumpsuit so he could better hide the glock on his waist band. "What you apologizing for Ma?" Ash asked, his naturally deep voice sounded more intimidating then usually, maybe it was because she still had alcohol in her system but she was flustered. Ash tray noticed how red her cheeks were and let out a breathy chuckle. "Yo, are you fucking blushing?"

Isabelle gaped at his questioned, instantly shaking her head with denial but Ash and herself knew it was a lie. Isabelle refused to give him the satisfaction on making her blush, not when his ego was already bigger than him. "Please, I don't blush at midgets carrying guns that weight more than them." The brunette lied, rolling her eyes and glancing up at Ash who shot darts into her with his eyes, it wasn't a shocker that Isabelle's humor was more offensive than she knew so she would constantly have to reassure people of her motives. "Calm down angry bird, I was just joking, midgets are definitely taller than you." Isabelle snorted, earning yet another death glare from the buzz-cut-boy.

"You talk a lot of shit for someone who's shorter than me, little girl." Ash snapped back, cocking his head when Isabelle gasped in shock. The buzz-cut boy raised his eyebrows with curiosity, wondering what slick come back she was gonna say next. "Congratulations Ash, this is the longest conversation we every had. I think you spoke a total of 20 words!" Isabelle exclaimed, her face lighting up with sarcasm and Ash-tray couldn't help but chuckle at her statement. "Funny, know let's get the fuck out this smelly ass bathroom before i puke, like you." Ash teased, a gasp was heard from the brunette beside him and he just laughed more, wrapping his arm around her frame that was inches shorter than him.

Isabelle rolled her eyes at the young-boy who was leading her out the bathroom. "Come on ma, y'know i'm just playing." Ash chuckled, his hot breathing tingling on the tanned-girls skin as he whispered in her ear. Isabelle scoffed loudly, turning towards his arm and removing it from around her. She turned back to the buzz-cut boy recognizing his usually big brown eyes were red and low. "And... you're high. Should've knew you weren't being nice to me while sober. And calling me "ma", really?" Isabelle snickered, but ash didn't find her theory amusing he was actually hurt that she though he had to high to talk to her, but like I said early, he wasn't gonna say it. "Whatever, let's go Fezco's waiting." Ash informed, rolling his eyes and grasping onto isabelle's wrist and pulling her away.