8

•                     •                  •

• • •

"IM NOT GONNA LIE BELLE" ELLIOT TRAILED OFF, yes elliot, the dude who made sure she got to ashtray safe. Turns out elliot was friends with rue who invited isabelle to hang with them. Elliot was strumming his guitar while isabelle was using his speaker to play NIRVANA.

"You got pretty nice taste for a twelve-years old." Elliot complimented but isabelle rolled her eyes because he got her age wrong again. Isabelle thought he was purposely doing it to tease her. The brunette sat up and smack the dirty-blondes head, leaning back into rue when elliot shot up. "Hey! What the hell?" Elliot exclaimed confusedly.

"She's 13." Rue explained, inhaling the blunt in her mouth and removing it, blowing some smoke out her nose and some out her mouth which got in isabelles face. Isabelle rolled her eyes at rue who smiled teasingly. "Oh come on, it's a one year difference." Elliot defended, placing his guitar down at turning to the girls on his bed.

"One year is a long time." Isabelle told, staring at elliots ceiling that had random words on it and so did his wall, she thought it was unique. Elliot chuckled, rearranging his posture so he could go back to playing his guitar. Isabelle blurred out the rest of rue and elliots interactions, feeling herself doze off until a notification sound came from her phone.

CIGARETTE: Need help with bagging, wanna come over?"

"Hey guys, i gotta go, i have to help as—a friend" Isabelle stammered, her eyes narrowing to both the teenagers who had a teasing smile on their faces. "Alright we'll be safe." Elliot dismissed, waving his hand. Isabelle nodded, waving back at his as she slipped on her shoes. "Yeah bella, be so safe and belle?" Rue called out to the brunette who stopped at elliots door, turning around with a hum. "Tell ash tray I said hey." Rue teased, watching as isabelle cheeks turned a bright red and elliot looking to both of them with furrowed eyebrows.

"Who the hell is ash tray?"

• • •

ISABELLE WALKED INTO FEZCO AND ASH'S HOUSE, she was wearing a basic black-jacket and some jeans with converses on. "Ash! I'm here!" Isabelle announced, walking inside the living room were fezco and faye were sitting, smoking a blunt as they watched tv. "Wassup kid." Fezco greeted, turning to her with a lazy smile. Isabelle returned the smile, walking over to the couch and taking a seat next to fezco.

"You here to see ash again?" Fezco asked, taking the blunt from faye and taking a long drag. Isabelle nodded her head. "Yeah he wanted help with bagging." The brunette told, glancing around the living room to avoid eye contact of any sort. Fezco chuckled, leaning over and passing the blunt to faye. "Man, ash don't need no help, he just want your company." Fezco admitted.

"Yeah, seriously, he tried to kill me like, twice with a hammer, I'm pretty sure he could like bag drugs by himself." Faye added on, exhaling the marijuana out her nose and mouth. Isabelle cheeks rose up, rolling her eyes so she wouldn't look too flustered. "Yeah right." She muttered, tucking her hair behind her ear.