9

HEY! SO I CHANGED THE AGE FROM ELEVEN TO THIRTEEN, DO YOU GUYS MIND??

                       •                                        

            ISABELLE WALKED INSIDE THE PEREZ-HOUSEHOLD with a wide smile on her face. She recently left fezcos house after the xanny left her system. Ash thought that isabelle had no memory of what he said but she did... she remembered everything.

"Oh my god bitch! Where have you been?" Maddy asked, standing in front of her young-cousin who had a blue gift-bag in her hand along with an bottle of tequila. "Sorry, i've been a fezcos."" Isabelle replied, walking over to the hispanic-girl and side hugging her since her hands were filled from all the gifts she got her cousin on the way there. Maddy noticed a bottle of alcohol in one of isabelle's hand and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Who the hell let you get tequila?" Maddy snickered, leaning over and taking the bottle out the thirteen-year-olds hand. Isabelle flustered as she thought of the person who lended her the alcohol. "Ash." She mumbled, placing the gift bags on the floor and leaning up to see maddy smiling teasingly. "What?" Isabelle asked, her eyes narrowing around with curiosity. "What!" Maddy mimicked, her smile widing.

"He totally likes you... and I think you like him back." Maddy smirked, smacking her cousin lightly on the shoulder when she started blushing. Isabelle never expressed her feelings much but every since she met ash she felt more comfortable doing it. "You're wrong mads, I literally don't like him." Isabelle lied but she knew maddy could tell. "Mhm, speaking of love, I think I might get back together with Nate." Maddy announced.

This sentence made Isabelle feel like she had to vomit, remembering the time maddy fainted because nate choked her and the time maddy cried to her about how much of a dick he was and now she was gonna go back to her. "What the fuck maddy." Isabelle scoffed, shaking her head before walking away from the latina-girl but maddy held up back by her wrist watching isabelle wince.

"Why did you just wince?" Maddy asked, she watched as isabelle eyes narrowed around nervously before clearing her throat. "Stop trying to change the subject... why would you wanna get back together with that manipulative- abusive asshole?" Isabelle questioned back, she was so disgusted with her cousin that she forgot today was even her birthday. Maddy clenched her jaw at isabelle, it was no secret that the perez-girl had a short temper but never around her "favorite cousin."

"He literally abused you mads!" Isabelle cried out, running through her hair stressfully because her cousin wasn't listening. Maddy was far to stubborn. "It was a mistake! He loves me!" Maddy shouted, but deep-down she knew that wasn't true she just didn't wanna face the reality that nate didn't actually love her. Isabelle eyes widened and she let out a loud scoff. "Are you fucking kidding me right now! I thought we were pass this Maddy, he doesn't love you so stop being so fucking delusional!" Isabelle snapped, her chest rising and falling from her rising adrenaline. Isabelle didn't wanna argue anymore so she turned around and began to walk out the house until she heard maddy say the worst think she'd ever heard from her cousin.