Chp 5:

(Y/N) was walking around the castle, she tried to help everyone, but they send her away, even her little sister, she sigh feeling kind of bored.

She start looking around for something to do, when she saw the most beautiful flower in the world, it gave her an idea of a gift for Navier, but something inside of her told her not to, so instead of cutting it she made a copy of the rose using her magic, and as a clue, she heard screaming from a familial voice, not even a second past and the knights were all around (Y/N), with a Trashta who was pointing at her in the arms of the Emperor, that she didn't know when he appear.

Because of all the screaming (Y/N) starts to have a headache but she ignores it, keeping a stoic face.

The Emperor slowly walks to the lady (Y/N) and starts dragging her somewhere. The mana that felt like his master was in danger made a barrier around her, which did not only mush the annoying Emperor away to (Y/N) relieve but also protected her from the assassination attempt, the Emperor who hadn't been able to see what was happening clearly, he thought that (Y/N) protected him from been killed, and with one move of her hand, the assassin was captured between the veins that she created using her powers, making it hard for him to kill himself.

Trash was shocked, angry, afraid, she knew that she was screwed, so she decided to take action, she took the arrow that was on the grown and stabbed (Y/N).

(Y/N) wanted to laugh at the white-haired dog, for trying to kill her, at the same time she wanted to thank her for helping her, making it easy for her to become an Empress.

The Emperor was shocked, he didn't know what had happened in front of his eyes, he looked at his concubine, that was laughing at the lady Blanchette who was on the ground bleeding for the second time in a week, he wished he hadn't wait for the prove to execute Trashta, he wished he didn't wait, because of his mistake (Y/N)'s life is in danger for the second time, she was hurt because of him, she had to pay for his mistake.

The assassin had the same expression, he didn't expect the fragile girl who was crying in his arms yesterday, to kill someone in front of him, not only that she was laughing like a real psycho, he was trembling in fear, but he composed himself and run away before someone could capture him again, promising himself that will he will never try fascinating again, the poor man.

The guards that just woke up from their shock took Trashta to the donjon while one took the lady to the doctor, leaving behind the Emperor who was still looking at the spot where (Y/N) was laying on, not been able to take her bloody image out of his thought, it broke him so much.

(Y/N) was sleeping soundly on her bed, this tame they needed not only one doctor but a whole group of physicians, to keep her a life since the arrow was poisoned, it broke the Empress heart to see (Y/N) for the second time laying on the bed, because of the same person, The Emperor, she promised herself to keep an eye on the young lady, because every time she left her side she gets hurt.

The Emperor was in the base taking care of Trashta, for hurting his beloved, the guards that were present were afraid of the Emperor he was acting so much different, they didn't blame him for the torture he put Trashta in, she deserve it, no one hurt the angel (Y/N) and get away with it, except the assassin that everyone forgot about him.

The next 7 days past like a day, everyone start preparing for the new year celebration, but no one was happy, they all wish they could celebrated with there favorite person.

Lily was sitting on the Empress's lap as she feed her, with the help of the Empror, the both blamed themselves for what happened to the person they love.

Lily on the other hand just wanted to go back home, and have a sleepover, where her sister well tell her stories that always impressed her.

The Empress after the breakfast took Lily with her to visit an other Empire, even if the event was just a day ahead.

The Empress didn't want to spend it looking at the Empror and his lover been oh so lovey dovey , she knows it's selfish of her to go there and ask the help of the saintess from that Empire, to heal her lover but she was ready.

It didn't take long, maybe an 5 hour or so, but they arrived, it was a beautiful Empire, but Navier could careless about it.

Time skip~

Navier was happy the temple was more willing to help her once she spoke her name.

They even took them back using teleportation magic.

The Saintess didn't wait a second to heal the young woman, who wake up immediately.

-"What happened?" (Y/N) asked, Navier didn't wait a second and kissed (Y/N) luckily the saintess didn't see them , and Lily was outside still waiting.

(Y/N) exes stoped working, who would after been kissed by the most beautiful woman in the world.

It made both the Empress and the saintess panic.

Mini time skip~~~

The Saintess got back home the moment she made sure that (Y/N) was all right ready for the ball of tomorrow, Lily was sleeping near her sister, who thinking about the kiss, she was surprised how easily the Empress had fallen for her, but she didn't disliked the idea.

The Empress red face could be noticed from miles away, her two ladies-in-waiting where on chuckling, happy for her.

They knew (Y/N), a gorgeous person , she was so much powerful in politics, magic, every empire wanted to her work for them.

She was just perfect for her Highness.

It was still night, the Empror Surprisedly still didn't know about
(Y/N) recovery, wich played well for the Empress, who walked to the young woman's room.

-"lady (Y/N).." the Empress was surprised that the Lady (Y/N) opened the door before she could even knock on the door.

-"Your majesty" Lady (Y/N) bowed quickly, feeling embarrassed all of sudden, she didn't expect the Empress to catch her sneaking out to the garden.

-"Good timing I need to ask you something" The Empress spoke.

-"Anything for you your majesty" Lady (Y/N) didn't dare to lock eyes with her.

-"Then come with me" The Empress didn't want to speak the matter in lady (Y/N) room after seeing Lily sleeping so peacefully.

-"of course your majesty" lady (Y/N) spoke not seeing the mischief in The Empress eyes.

Unedited.