Chp 2:

-"the character is speaking"

'The character thought'

Lili P.O.V:

'I am Lili Blanchette'

-"Lili" I heard my sister speak, and as I turned to her I saw giving the look that says stop-acting-like-that, my sister is so dense not be able to see how the emperor and empress were blushing, not only them but all the people present in the room...

-"Lili" I heard my sister speak, and as I turned to her I saw giving the look that says stop-acting-like-that, my sister is so dense not be able to see how the emperor and empress were blushing, not only them but all the people present in the room, I sigh as I continue eating breakfast.

'I have been revived in a novel I write myself when I was between 13-15 years old, it talks about a young women who's my sister now, in the novel she would have married her bestfriend and lover for 7 years, at the age of 24, he was there when her sister ^who is me now^ died, unfortunatly, the day of her wedding he cheeted on her with an other women, my poor sister didn't find out until a week later, when she saw him kissing that women in the bar and screaming to his friends how he sleeped with that women in the night of there weeding instead of her, all the people on bar looked at him with disguse and his friends with anger , but still happy that now that one of them could have her to himself, while on the other hand (Y/N) was broken, but still recorded everything, sending it to the king who immediatly, broke them apart not only that but also destroyed his family blood line, after all (Y/N) was his beloved sister's daughter, with that the story begen with male leads chacing after her, in the end she become the princess and the male leads decided to bcome her own harem after they regain her trust and won her heart , don't judge me'

After breakfast the Empress successfully stole my sister from the hand of the Emperor, I was only watching everything, as she took my sister and me to one of the most beautiful gardens in the world, there start talking about a boring subject so I zoom off, making a flower crown.

3the P.O.V:

-"Sister" A voice screamed making all the eyes go to where the voice come from, there stood a white-haired girl, you could tell that no one was pleased with her presence, except (Y/N) and her sister, who look at each other surprised to know that the empress had a sister that the books they read on there homeland hadn't spoken about her.

-"The Empress already told you to not call her sister" One of the Empress's personal maids spoke.

-"B-but we share the same husband" the woman with black eyes spoke.

-"What??" (Y/N) asked surprised.

-"Hello there, I'm Rashta the Emperor's mistress"Rashta present herself with a sweet voice, but on the inside, she was furious to see someone more beautiful than her, fearing that they may steal the Emperor from their hands, but maybe she can be her friend seeing how she talk to her majesty, this girl may help her in her reputation in the society.