"But you don't. Do you?" Felix shook his head vigorously fast as he responded to a constant no. "Of course not." He replied making Hyunjin smile.

"That's all I need, your trust and your trust alone." He said pulling the younger into his arms. They got intervened when pebbles and rocks along with footsteps started growing louder closer they got to them. "I found the exit. But we gotta go now before they close in on us." Minho warned. Felix and Hyunjin felt so much happiness that they couldn't hide the smile on their faces as they hastily made their way to Minho in a hurry.

"We're gonna get out of this. Right?" Felix asked. Holding onto Hyunjin's hand for dear life.

Hyunjin looked at Felix before giving him a nod of reassurance, "Of course, lixie."

Minho, along with Felix and Hyunjin finally made it out of the mansion, hence coming in contact with the rest of their squad members. "You guys made it out?!" Soobin asked, all of their eyes widened as they stared at each other. Feeling relief overcome them.

We're they finally free?

The answer to that question was no as they heard the loud explosion blast behind them. They all panicked when they had realized that it was the mansion. "W- what? What happened— "shit!" Yeji yelled, cutting off Yeonjun. "Guys, how are we going to get out of this? We didn't exactly plan our escape." Everyone went silent as they contemplated a way to fix this mess, they couldn't afford to use a car knowing how many people there are. Their van was most likely taken someplace they couldn't afford the time to go search for.

That's when Felix gasped loudly, "There's a plane, not that far from here. If we can make it there then we will be fine."Felix suggested unexpectedly. The suggestion made everyone pleased but there was a small conflict they hadn't figured. "But we don't have keys for it," Yeji explained.

"The plane has face recognition, my father programmed his and mine inside of it. Along with the rest of my family. All we have to do is make it over there." Felix explained thoroughly to the confused teenagers. The space grew skeptical as they had puzzled thoughts ramble through their minds, would the plan work? or would they be doomed? "Lix... are you sure about this? how are we certain the plane will even startup?" Yeji questioned.

"We don't touch that plane unless my father is taking trips for his so-called work, or when we go on family vacations. I highly doubt that they would damage their only source out of here minus the cars." He answered. Yeji nodded. She still felt some doubts about it, but she chose to ignore it hence the time meant they had no other choice but to proceed with their only option.

God don't let them mess it up.

Loud footsteps trespassed the lee territory as the 7 individuals made their way towards their targeted goal. Thankfully all the guards surrounding the areas were no longer around since they most likely followed, but It did not guarantee their safety. "Over there!" Minho shouted pointing towards their target. In swift haste, they all made their way towards the plane, but all froze when they were met by a short numbered of seats. Only 6 were shown out of the 7 of them. And as if things couldn't get any worse, they heard footsteps approach from behind them sharply. Hyunjin was the first to turn around but was angered by the sight, "Minghao..." He rasped, giving him a glare that meant so many things.

"Aw Don't sound so happy to see me Hyun-jin, someone might get jealous..." Minghao cocked, noticing the small action of rage forming in hyunjin's hand. "Yeonjun, take Felix and the rest on the plane. I'll deal with him-" "NO!" Felix yelled intervening at Hyun-jin. Hyunjin turned towards the blonde-haired individual whose eyes were glossed with small tears. He was saddened at the sight.

Hyunjin softly smiled at the younger, sadly Felix already knew what was about to happen to know the dearing look his lover gave to him. "H-Hyun-jin... please... I- just got you b- back," Felix choked, gripping onto Hyunjin's arm in hope of him to miraculously change his mind about the situation, but... he knew.