🥺I can't lives without her🥺

❤HELLO EVERYONE❤
🥺PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES🥺

At the other side,

Aly again cracked another deal he  cracked another deal......

( aly ek Businessman bhi hai)

Now he want to see his baby so he switch on his phone and see the cctv footage but he can't see her........

Then he sees his guards running one of them comes and informs.......

Guard:- sir , madam is not in the room...

Aly immediately gets up and shots......

Aly:-what....

Guard:- I think mam ran away sir......

Aly then holds his neck and says.....

Aly:- what were you doing, sleeping, I bloody asked you to do just keep a watch on her and you idiots.......

Then he pushed the guard on the ground and removes his gun and shoots at his head head......

Aly:- bloody idiots find her now and get her alive or else you all will be dead like him, now get lost from my sight...before I loose my sanity and kill you all.......

After everyone left

Then he falls on his knees and cries and shouts......

Aly:- don't I deserve love, she ran from me, how much I love her but she ran away from me....

Aly's pov:-i will find you and you can't escape from me, never if I have to go to hell to find you then I will........

After 20 day's,

Aly's pov:- how can she run away?? Escaping from all guards and CCTV how is this possible.... I promise Jas baby this time if I catch you I will punish you that is for sure, how can you leave me, I want leave you I will mark you as mine........
Aly's poverty end.....

_______________________
Sometime later
Aly's rooms

Aly  calls his men to find About jasmin but fails.....

Aly:- I can't lives without her , THIS is hell for me , I want my baby......
I will find you, I will cut your wings first so that you can never escape from me.......

Other side.....In Delhi

Jasmin:- am thankful to god , I start my new life......I miss you dad and I love you usa dina apne meko Rato rat Delhi nahi bhejte to me usa MONSTER  se nahi Bach Pati......I miss you so much....

Flashback.....

Jasmin 's home.......

Jasmin 'dad:- jas BABY kha gye tha ap pata hai me kitna dar gya tha....

Jasmin 's dad was crying and hug jas...

Jas told everything to her dad.....

Jasmin 's dad :- beta ap aj hi Delhi chlejao ok and waps mat ana........

To be continued......

Target
20commemts
100likes

please target pura karna nahi to CHAPTER nahi milega......ok and PLEASE comment karo yar.......

❤BYE❤
❣PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES❣
❤Do COMMENT AND LIKES❤

~~♡💝LAVINA💝♡~~