🏃‍♀️jasmin ran away from aly🏃‍♀️

❤HELLO EVERYONE❤
❤PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES❤

JASMIN'S POV:- mujhe kha lena chahiye nahi to wo isee bhi mardenge ab iski koyi galti nahi hai to use kyon saza de....

Pov ended......

Jasmin:- thik hai main kha loongi.....ab chale jao.....

Servant:-ok mam thank you......

Jasmin 's pov:- pata nahi vo ye sab q kar rhai hai....ky vo pgl hai ky....khair bhuk to mujhe bahot  kas ke lagi hai to khale na jas ky hua.....waise bhi agar nahi kahaya to servent ko mardega be chari....
Aghh!!!!!

Pov ended.....

Jasmin eat her breakfast and wanted to take a bath......
Jasmin bath leke ati hai
But someone was seeing standing near the door and seeing her or vo someone or koi nahi aly tha.....

(Jasmin 's dress)

_______________________

Aly's pov:- I wanted to see my baby so I go upstairs and I think she has eaten her breakfast good baby.....I think she knows what I can do SHE is so cute yarr but vo sirf meri hai or kisi ki nahi...
(HA HA VO APKI HAI OR KISI KI NAHI 🙄🙄)

Pov ended........

Aly was standing there .......

Aly:- ahmmmm ahmmmm!!!!!

Jasmin turned and saw him...she got scared she started sweating......

Jasmin:- plzz mujhe chod do plizz.....
mere pas mat ana plz....

Aly:- q na aau tere pas mera haq hai tumpe.....mai husband hu tumhara or tum meri wife.....you are mine....I have more rights than you, you are only mine ....YOU allow my life to I never tolerate my thing has a scratch, you would have known that.....do if even a small scratch in you......then trust me on one will be worse than me......

Jasmin eye become teary ....she scared too.....

Because his eyes which spitting fire and become red in anger.....
Aly pulling her closes to him .....aly continued.......

Aly:- don't even think of running away from me, I told you that you are only mine, and you can never go away from me.....I want you around me all the time...so you will be the same all the time...you have this thing in your mind and heart...take me that you are mine....
Tere zubaan se sirf or sirf aly naam ana chahiye...ek baat gaanth baand lo!! Tu sirf meri hain!!!teri yeh khoobsurati..
....tera yeh body sab mera hain ...tera dil or bemaag pe sirf mera raaj hai....

Jasmin body shivering.....she feel different sensation in her body...
Listening his words...jasmin was just silent.....she was hell scared.......
_________________

She can't step out of the room ....she set on the bed and was staring the floor...

Jasmin 's pov:- I got ready and when I was going outside the words his my mind that I can't step out of the room ....

Pov ended......

Tears were flowing down her eyes...

Other said....

Aly's pov:- I told her that she can't go out of the room...I know her she will try to escape but she can't bcz she is aly goni mansion she can't...do anything I will make her mine today night...

Pov ended........
______________________

Sometimes.....
Jasmin was sitting on the bed and was just STARING at the floor blankly....
Few tears were flowing down from her eyes.......

Jasmin's pov:- no I can't live in this room...I can't..I will escape from here but how???....
There is no way but I can atleast try....
You have to go for her.....

Jasmin got up from the bed clenched her face and then was going out of the room...but...but..the guards were beside the room when she was going to step outside the room the guards came and told
Guards:- mam YOU can't come outside sir has told us to not allow you.....

She was seeing them with puppy eyes so that they can melt.......

Jasmin:- aap to ACHA hona plz MUJHAI Jane do PLEASE......

She said it with CUTE pout...

Guards:- no mam if we will let you go out boos will kill us........

Jasmin:-hmm

She was sad pout...

She  sit on the couch and then idea pop in her mind.....

Jasmin:- chal jas tujhe ye karna hoga..

She throwed the vase in the room that was kept there on the side table..
To distract the guards....

The guards the were standing outside heard the sound of breaking something
They ran inside the room.....

They went inside and saw broken vase....
They searched for jasmin but she wasn't in the room....

They searched in the bathroom every corner of the room but she wasn't there......

Jasmin 's pov:- when they come inside by listening the sound OF broken vase that I have done......

Pov ended............

She was hiding behind the door and as they came inside,  she got out OF the room and ran as fast as she can...
She come out of mansion there were many guards but she come by hiding so that they can't see her....  
Now she free bird....

To be continued.......

Target
10commemts
110likes

(PLEASE TARGET PURA KARNA Q KI NEXT CHAPTER IS READY)

("PROMO: JASMIN ESCAPED AND ALY'S ANGRY")

"PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES"
"DO COMMENT AND LIKES"
♡~~LAVINA~~♡
❤❤❤