It was clear that his adversary was going to lose, and Galem could've ended it thousands of times. But he would just stretch it out until the poor other alpha was on the brink of passing out. Eventually, he fell to the ground, loud cheering sounding from many directions. It made my nose crumple up in distaste.

It would be only a matter of time before this bulk would be crossing the line.

My eyes snapped next to me, the familiar sweet scent filling my surroundings. Leonel's black eyes were studying me, his frame coming only inches away from me.

"I know what you are thinking," he said, his gravelly voice resonating through my body in a teasing manner. I could only scoff at him, moving my gaze back to the courtyard.

"Really?" I asked a bit annoyed by his appearance; my insides already boiling from his dominating aura and the intimate look he was giving. I hated how he had such an effect on me.

"Galem is not an easy one, pup."

My eyes flashed with irritation, my frame turning now completely towards him. His pet names were like gasoline to the fire within me, "He will knock you out with one punch."

The male was looking ahead of him as the last sounds of the ongoing battles were ringing in our ears. I let out an unamused chuckle at his words, carefully watching his expression. He didn't show anything, just blank and clinical; leaving me to only puzzle over his thoughts once again. For a moment, I just admired his facial features.

The stark chin, sharp jawline, and high cheekbones. His cheeks were hollow and his lips as rosy as the tulips behind me. His skin was glimmering in the sun, the tanned colour of his fair skin reflecting multiple different warm tones. But what still caught me the most were his eyes; the pretty bottomless orbs that made you shiver every time they were on you.

"We'll see about that," I professed, turning away from him. My cheeks were tinted with red, all the messy feelings rising to the front of my mind to distract me.

But, I hated him.

"Okay! You know the drill– next round!" the low voice of the Gamma roared, bringing me back to the present.

I'd still have a few fights, but I wasn't worried about them. I'd get to the final match without a problem; my only goal now to be able to steal the title from the arrogant Head Warrior. I hadn't seen much of his tactics yet; it would've been easier to be in a couple of training sessions with him before this. But things didn't always go like you wanted them to, and I was determined to show my worth to this pack. If I was going to be staying here for longer, it would be the best for them to know not to fuck with me.

I could feel the hot breath of Leonel's against my ear, my muscles tensing up immediately.

"Oh, and yet one thing. . ." he whispered, the enticing voice of his leaving me tantalized. My whole body was growing its temperature, the pants on me strickening around my hips. 

"I don't like you touching others, pet."

I drew in a sharp inhale as my mind went blank for a second; all the dirty thoughts invading my imagination. There was a possessive tone in his words, one that I don't know what it left me to feel. He was dominative and prevailing; usually, something that I'd absolutely despise.

But, for some reason when it came from him; it turned me on.

And I hated it.

My mate's presence was gone in mere seconds, the surroundings around me clearing up once again. I didn't know if I was fully there for the next few rounds, my thoughts only circling around him. It was hard for me to get a grip, on a couple of occasions I myself fucking up because of it.

Owned by Alpha Diétrich |BxB| जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें