Aaj uska janamdin hai jisse mera har din hai

jisse mera har din hai...

****

2 Months later  

Life was blissful for Faiz and Rafiya. Tn these 2 months they have grown more closer and faiz was addicted to the kisses of rafiya. 

The would spend hours talking with each other... at the lawn and would make fun of each other.

Rafiya would crave for his touch....They have been too close to each other in there days.... surely they had some makeout, but had not done 'that' thing yet. 

Faiz wanted their first time to be memorable, so he had planned a surprise for her...as her birthday was in less that 1 hour. 

Currently faiz and rafiya were cuddling on sofa..watching a movie. Rafiya was engrossed in the movie but faiz was lost in her. 

He kept his head in her neck and started peppering kisses on her sweet spot. 

Rafiya who was seeing movie with so interest was startled when her husband started kissing her neck.

"Faizzz...na kara na" Rafiya moaned while trying to stop him. he pulled away after giving a hickey leaving her breathless. 

He got up and lifted in his arms and took her to their room. He made her sit on the bed and whispered in her ears "come on terrace after 20 minutes..ok" 

She looked at him confused but he didn't said anything and went away not before kissing her forehead. 

And rafiya sat here all confused... but she waited as she trusted her husband, but she had a little bit idea that he was planning something... As who knows faiz better that rafiya. 

And to say she was excited would be wrong as she was literary dancing... 

****

On terrace   

Faiz has made a cozy and breathtaking decoration. it was simple with a net tent with pillows spread  and fairy lights. 

After some minutes rafiya knocked on terrace door... faiz checked the decoration for last time and after being satisfied..he went and opened the door. 

he blindfolded rafiya and brought her inside. 

"Faiz apna meri ankh pa ye kyu bandha hai" Rafiya asked.