"sabr rakha meri jaan...apko abhi malum ho jayega" Faiz said. He checked his watch and saw there was only 1 minuted left.

"Rafi...mai 1.2.3 na bolu tab tak apni ankhe mat kholna ok" Faiz said rafiya before removing her blindfold. Rafiya pouted nevertheless nodded her head. 

"1...2....3.....happy birthday meri jann" Faiz shouted making rafiya also shout "aaahhh"

"ooho... chila kyu rahi ho ladkiii" Faiz said covering his ears. 

"huh..aa woh apna chilaya toh maina bhi chi..la diy.a" Rafiya said smilimg sheepishly making faiz shake his head in disbelief. 

"Maina tumha wish karna ka liya chilaya tha...pagal ladki" Faiz said making rafiya aware of her surrounding. 

She looked in front of her and the sight made her mouth open... She then looked at faiz and jumped in his arms making both of them fall on the matters. 

"thank you..thank you soo much faizzz....i love you so muchhh" Rafiya said kissing his face making him chuckle at her. 

"I love you too rafii" Faiz said taking her lips in a sweet and sensual kiss. 

kissing her is my most favorite work

kissing her is my most favorite work. her lips are softer than anything i have ever known...soft like biting into a cotton candy. 

She is like a drug to me... without her i will surely die as there is no faiz without his rafiya. 

We broke the kiss after sometime and i peaked her forehead....

"Come let's cut the cake" I said and she nodded excitedly

We were going to cut the cake but my phone rang.. i saw the caller id and it was the video call from azaan baba... 

"assalamualaikum baba" Me and rafiya said together

"walekumassalam" baba and ammi replied..

"Happy birthday baccha..." baba said 

"shukriya baba" 

"happy birthday meri jaan... ap kab vapis ayengi bahot yaad atti hai apki" fariya ammi said being a little sad.

"thank you ammi..aur ap fikr na karein hum jald hhi aayenga" Rafiya said smiling and i nodded. 

"ji.. jaldi aana" 

"aacha ab hun cake cut karleta hai" i said and adjusted the phone in front of ourselves and celebrated her birthday. 

We bid bye to ammi and baba and the i turned towards rafiya who was smiling brightly seeing me..

"Thanku so muchh faiz iss surprise ka liya... i love you very much" Rafiya said and hugged me tightly and in return i too hugged her tightly and said "I love you too janna"

After sometime broke the kiss... I picked her up in the bridal style and carried her to our room.

I gently kept her on the bed and hovered over her and looked into her eyes for the permission to move ahead.. 

she didn't said anything just pulled me in a passionate and loving kiss... and in the dark, dazzling night we became one... the moon witnessed two bodies becoming a soul ....

****

Asslam o alikum, Hello guys

hope you all liked the chapter

This was the last chapter of the story... will post the epilogue soon.

Till that stay tuned!!!

Stay safe !!

Peace Out!!