"Woah, slow down, Doña." Your papa Felix exclaimed as you nearly butted your head on his body.

"Sorry, papa!" You could hurriedly throw that out of your mouth, as you continued to run to your room.

┅┅┅┅┅┅

You stood infront of the amazing array of instruments, perplexed and mesmerized by each different kind.

You couldn't hear the noises outside that much anymore, because your head was just circling around the fact that you have this much musical instruments at your disposal.

Although there was one particular voice that you could hear and distinguish from a mile away, because you had grown up hearing it, it was (Y/N)'s voice.

His voice slowly grew closer to the Casíta, until he was greeted at the door by your tia and tio, the couple, Julieta and Agustin.

(Y/N)'s voice moved around the house, eventually stopping infront of the door to your room.

He lifts his hand up, and taps the door thrice with his finger to call for your attention. Due to your hearing, knocking can sometimes get annoying and irritating to your ears too.

"Come In!" You loudly whisper as the doorknob slowly turns, and shows the young man entering.

"Woah." (Y/N) was very surprised to see the rows and rows of different instruments, with different arrangements that could form wonderful orchestras.

"I know right." You reply, as you move near him, admiring the rows with him.

"This is amazing."

"I know."

"And you get to use all of these!?"

"Yep."

"Do you know how to use any of these?"

"Nope, how hard can it be though?"

It was very hard.

I think I even had problems with telling some of these instruments apart.

"Anyway, I wanted to ask-" (Y/N) scratched the back of his head as he smiled.

"Hm?" You whisper, waiting for an answer from the boy.

"Can i borrow your ukulele?" He replied, pointing at the small stringed instrument that laid neatly on the top row.

(Y/N) didn't strike you as a person who would play the ukulele. You would think that from the dexterity he got from painting, he would play something like a guitar or a piano, but not really a ukulele.

"Wh- why?" You put on a confused face as you stared at the boy.

"Oh-" his blood quickly rushed to his face, you could even slightly hear the steady flow of liquid towards his cheeks.

"I wanna play it-" he said jerkingly, like he wasn't sure about it.

"Oh." You think to yourself, It's just (Y/N) anyways, we've been friends since like before we were born, he probably won't steal it.

"Okay, sure." You finally budge and accept his request.

You steadily lead him up the steps and along the walkway that led to the stand with the ukulele sitting on it.

(Y/N) carefully wraps his hands around the neck of the instrument and handled it with the utmost care.

"Thanks. I'll return it tomorrow." The boy laughed, as he carefully wrapped his arms around the body of the instrument, making sure not to damage any of the strings.