Catherine shared a look with Will, the face he made had written out: "Are you sure you want that one?"

She gave a sheepish shrug of her shoulders, and a matching smile. Her face saying, "Why not?"

Mr. Gibbs gave a nod, smiling reassuringly to his captain. "I'll watch your back."

"It's me front I'm worried about," Jack tried not to wince. He looked around Mr. Gibbs to Catherine, holding out a hand to her. "Darling," He called to her. It was as if he had pulled her with her words to move towards him, gripping his hand. They walked up to the porch, the endless lines of "mind the boat" echoing from crew member, to crew member.

Jack led the party to the front door, that had broken glass window he peeked through like a small child. Slowly he opened the door, pulling Catherine along with him. She frowned at the sight of him, but slowly opened her lips in to the inside of Tia Dalma's house. It was a treehouse. Candles and bottles hung from the ceiling, scattered around the walls and every crook imaginable.

Her eyes settled on a dark skinned women hunched over a table. Tia Dalma, Catherine thought, was quite intriguing as her dark lips curled up into a wicked grin at the sigh of Jack.

"Jack Sparrow," She slowly drawled his name out.

Jack grinned. "Tia Dalma."

Catherine moved along Jack around the lower bottles that hung above, the woman's voice reaching her ears, "I always knew the wind was going to blow you back to me one day." She rose from her seat, eyes falling on Catherine. The grin widened, "With your new wife. Catherine Bailey." A shiver raced down Catherine's spin at the way this women spoke and carried herself. She had no idea how Tia knew her name, and she didn't want to.

Tia approached the couple, eyes still on Catherine until they moved past them.

Turning their heads, they saw her new interest: Will.

Tia Dalma, with her poorly conditioned dress, grazed towards Will. "You...You have a touch of...destiny about you, William Turner."

Will's brows dipped. "You know me?"

"You want to know me." She purred to the man, earning a snort from Catherine, who shoved her face into her hand to muffle it.

Jack glanced at Catherine as she grinned giving a helpless shrug. That same adoring glare came across his dark eyes, which he quickly shook out, looking to Tia Dalma, "There will be no knowing here." Even though it stung Catherine, she knew there was important matters to attend to, but that didn't stop her from dropping her grin and Jack's hand.

Jack's eyes found Catherine's again, blinking away whatever look he had in them. He turned his attention to the woman they came to see. "We've come for help and we're not leaving without it." He turned the woman's shoulders, leading her away from Will. "I thought I knew you," He frowned, eyes widening when he saw Catherine cross her arms over her cast, brows arching high.

"Not so well as I had hoped," Tia Dalma breezed out of his grip, no interest in Jack despite her words. "Come," She beckoned the crew to her large table.

"Come," Jack repeated to the crew, pulling out a chair for Catherine. He flinched when she gave him a sharp glare, pulling out her own chair to sit beside Will.

Yep, Jack knew he was in trouble with his wife.

If Jack's life wasn't in danger, Catherine would gladly like to know just how well Jack knew this woman.

Tia Dalma stood beside Will as he lowered into his chair. She placed a hand on his shoulder, seductively smiling down at him. "What service may I do for you?" She asked smoothly, her fingers tracing his chin and jawline.