Chapter 15

I am dedicating this chapter to @LeahFallo. Thanks for riding me on getting this posted for you! I appreciate it! :D Enjoy!!!

Pop pop helped daddy and papa in the house. Then TT came out and got me. She carried me into the house. "Where does the pretty princess wanna go?" "Me wan papa!!!!!" So she carried me over to the living room and papa was already waiting in our chair with the feet up. Papa knew what i would want! "Papa, you read me story?" "Of course baby! Papa knew his baby would want papa snuggles and a story. Then someone will take you up to lay in bed with daddy. He missed his baby girl snuggles too." "Me like this idea papa!" Mimi handed papa a book and he read it to me. It felt good to be home.

After my story, TT carried me upstairs. She changed my diaper and then took me into my big peoples room. Daddy was already laying in bed resting. TT put me in bed with daddy. He helped me scoot close to him and i snuggled in as close as i could to him. "Daddy?" "Yes baby?" "Me missed you. I not like being away from home. It was scary not being close with all of my big peoples." "I know baby, but we are all happy to be back home. We will all snuggle you as much as you want." "Daddy? Me want milkies." "Ok baby, do you want boobie or baba?" "Me want boobies. But me no want dada stop snuggles." "Ok baby, daddy will snuggle you while mama gives our girl some milk. Hows that sound?" "Daddy, me want papa too." "Oh ok i got it baby. Im going to go out the door for a sec to get mama ok baby. Daddy will still be able to hear you but i need to have mama come and have pop pop help papa up here ok baby?" I nodded my head at daddy. He got up and walked right outside the door. Just so happens Meme was coming up to check on us.

"Paul Michael get your butt back in bed." "Mom, im ok, I just came out to find Linds." "I will get lindsey, now get your butt back to bed. I know Abby could use the company." "Speaking of our princess, can you see if dad will help sam up here. Abby requested to snuggle all of us." "I will if you get back in bed. I sent your sister to get you guys new phones so we can just text or call if you need something." "ok mom im going." "Good. let me help you." So mimi helped daddy back into bed. Then she went down to get mama and have pop pop help papa come up to our bed.

Mommy came up right after meme told her i wanted her. Then pop pop helped papa up the stairs and into our bed. Papa snuggled up to mommy and daddy stayed next to me. It felt so good to be all together in our bed again.

Mama opened her shirt and i latched onto her boobie. We all snuggled for a long time. I must have fell asleep again because when i woke up, mama wasn't there. So i snuggled closer to daddy and tried to get comfy. But my butt was wet so it was hard. "Dada, my butt itchy." "Oh no baby girl. Ok lets get someone to change you!" Daddy picked up what i assumed was his new phone and must have text TT cuz she came right in. "Someone told me there is a baby in here that needs a butt change." "Me do TT. My butt itchy." So TT changed my diaper. Papa must have gotten up to go shower or something cuz he wasn't in bed with us. I missed him.

I scooted over by daddy. He snuggled me so good and made me feel so safe. Pop pop helped papa into our bed a few minutes later. He was all nice and clean. So i was right he went to get clean. "Papa!!! Me missed you!" "Awe pumpkin, I wasn't gone too long. But i missed my girl too. Oh and daddys alright too." "Oh i get it. You love her more, but thats ok. Shes kinda cute." "Papa you read me story and snuggle me and daddy?" "Of course baby. Papa loves reading to his favorite girl and he also loves snuggling with daddy. So thats a total win for me." So papa text mama and she brought a handful of books into our room.

"Does anyone need anything while im here? Princess hows that diaper?" "It good mama. TT changed me a ittle bit ado." "thats good baby. Does mamas girl need boobies? Or milkies?" "Ummm i not complain if mama came and snuggled me with boobies." "ok ill go see if mimi can hold down the fort while i snuggle my family. I know she was cooking dinner." "Mama, mimi make her mashed tatoes?" "Im not sure baby. I just know i don't have to cook so it makes me feel better."

I snuggled up to mama and daddy held onto me. Papa was on the other side of mama and he still showed me the pictures in the book. About an hour later, mimi came up and let everyone know dinner was ready. TT came and got me and took me down to the dining room, pop pop helped papa, Mimi helped daddy and mama walked herself down to the kitchen. The table was set and the food looked so yummy. "MIMI YOU MADE ME TATOES?!?!" "Of course sweetie. Its all you've talked about is mimi's mashed potatoes. So i had to cook our baby some." "Fank you meme." "Your welcome princess."

Pop pop sat down between me and papa. He even started giving me bites of his tatoes. Mama was on the other side of me feeding me off her plate. I was just relaxed getting my belly full. Mimi's cooking was so much better than the hospital, not that I ate much. Id much rather have milkies.

After dinner, pop pop helped papa back into bed. He was doing better, but still needed lots of rest. I started crying. I hadn't realized it but my legs were hurting pretty bad. Mimi and TT came over when they heard me. "Baby, whats wrong with mimi's girl?" Mimi opened her shirt as if it were natural for her to offer her breast when a little one is hurting. I kinda looked at her weird but then i latched onto her. "Mimi, my wegs hurts bad! Me need mama!" "Awe sweetie, mama went to take a quick shower. Mimi can give you boobies till mama gets out ok?" I was already latched on so i just nodded. Pop pop came in a minute later from helping papa. "Whats wrong with the baby?" "Her legs hurt pop pop. And her mama is in the shower. So I am nursing her until Linds can get down here or at least out of the shower." "Oh ok, as long as she is comfortable thats all that matters." "Exactly. I don't think she will be awake long. She got a full belly at dinner. So i have a feeling she will be sleeping soon."

Mama came out a few minutes later. I was super comfortable on meme. Mama came over and kissed me on the head. "I see mimi is giving the baby some milkies." I nodded and stayed latched onto meme but really i wanted all my big peoples. I unlatched and reached up for mama. Mama hugged me cuz she couldn't pick me up. "Mommy, my wegs hurts me need medicine and dada and papa and mommy boobies." "Oh baby. Ok looks like we need to have mimi go put you in bed with your daddy and papa. Mommy will be up in just a few minutes with my girl some medicine to make her feel better." "Fank you mama. Me needs snuggles." So mimi took me up and laid me in between papa and daddy. They knew something was up. "She said her legs hurt pretty bad. I nursed her while linds was in the shower, but she said she needed you guys. Linds is getting her some meds to make her feel better and shes coming up to lay with her. So yall might wanna make some room." "fank you mimi. Dada, papa, i gots owies. Me need snuggles." They both scooted closer to me. They started to cover me in kisses when mama came in.

"Hey save some of those for me!" "MOMMY!" "Hi baby, is there room for mama in that big ol bed? Who does our princess wanna lay by daddy or papa?" "Me want dada. Mommy you get me medicine to make owies go bye bye?" "Sure did sweetie. Now why don't you snuggle up to mama and get latched on and mama will make it to where her girl doesn't even taste the icky medicine ok?" "ok mama." So mama laid down next to me and papa, she took off her shirt and bra and let me suckle. As i was drinking milkies she put a syringe by her boobie like the SNS would be and pushed the medicine in while i was getting milk. She knew this would probably be the best way to get me to take medicine. I fell asleep shortly after the medicine kicked in. I was out of pain and snuggled up to my favorite big people.