Chapter 7

"No.....NO PLEASE NO! I promise I'll be good. PLEASE!" "Abby, Abby baby wake up! It's papa! Come on pumpkin. I got you. Your safe. Wake up baby." I woke up, and i was really confused. Papa picked me up and held me. I just started to cry. Papa knew I had a bad dream and needed him. "Shhhhhhh baby, its ok. Papa's got you now. Your safe baby. Shhhhhh." By now mama and dada had woke up too. I felt bad for waking everyone up, but they didn't seem to mind. It was 3 in the morning. Daddy said he had to get up soon anyway so he would go get me a baba. Dada came back a few minutes later. He sat the bottle on the stand by where he sleeps. I reached my arms up at him. I wanted dada. So he grabbed me up and grabbed the bottle too. He took me downstairs to the big comfy chair. On our way down he grabbed my favorite blankie and my binki. He sat down and offered me my baba. I took to it and just enjoyed the snuggles. It wasn't the same as having mama, but dada made me feel safe. I fell asleep on daddy. When i woke back up, i was back in the big bed with mama and papa. Daddy must have brought me back up before he went to work. I scooted over to mama and helped myself to some boobie. It comforts me so much. Mama woke up as i latched onto her boobie. She kissed me on my head and started to rub my back. Papa woke up a couple minutes later. He kissed me too. He knew i had a rough night and needed extra attention. We all laid there for a while then papa got up. "I'm going to go make some coffee babe. Should i make our princess a bottle?" "Yea babe, we will be up in a few minutes. Mama needs to go change miss messy pants here." I didn't even realize that my diaper was messy. Eh what are babies for? Eat boobies, snuggle, and poop. Sounds like the best life. Oh wait thats my life now!

Mama changed my diaper and took me downstairs to papa. Papa grabbed me from mommy and went to snuggle in the big chair. I snuggled close to papa so I could hear his heart. It made me relax. Papa offered me my baba. "Papa me want mama milkies! No baba." "Oh ok baby girl, but you gotta talk to mama about that one." "MOMMY!!!!!" "yes baby, what is it?" "Mama, me need milkies from you! No want baba. Dada gived me one this morning and me want boobies no baba." "Ok baby girl. Come here." I crawled over to mama who was getting comfy on the couch. I climbed up into her lap and snuggled in close. Mama got the SNS hooked up and I latched on. I noticed something. My milkies was tasting different. Then it hit me, mama was starting to make milk. It was only a little bit, but if it kept on like this, I'd be having mamas milk and no more formula in no time.

Papa came back to the living room and scooped me up from mama. Mama took this opportunity to go get ready for the day. Papa took me over to snuggle in the big comfy chair. Mama's milkies had relaxed me so I was already starting to fall back asleep while papa rocked me.

"Hey Linds, we need to figure out the schooling situation for abby." "Ok babe. When Paulie gets home for lunch, we can talk about it. I do want to include Abby in this conversation too. It is truly up to her in the long run." "I get that babe. I just want to do the best thing for her. And if that means one of us stays home with her while the other 2 work then thats fine by me. She is really enjoying being babied." "I noticed that too. She needed us as much as we needed her. I feel like our family is perfect now."

I woke up and looked around. I started to fuss because i didnt know where i was. Mama and papa came over to me. "Hey pumpkin, hows mamas girl?" "Mama me need you! Me got scared." "I know you dont like to be alone baby, but mama has to be able to put you down so she can clean up the house. But as you noticed, as soon as you start to whimper or make noise, one of your big people will come straight to you!" "Yea me know mama. Mama, me has boobies? But no baby milkies. Your boobies are making milks." "of course you can have milkie baby." Mama scooped me up out of the playpen that I was in and took me over to the couch. Mama opened her shirt and unhooked her nursing bra. I latched on like it was what i had been doing all my life. "Now baby girl, when your done with your milkie, dada should be home for lunch time and we have to have a family talk." "About what mama?" "We have to figure out what we are going to do for you and school. You are supposed to be enrolled by the end of the week here. So we all need to come to the decision of what we are going to do." "But mama me no wanna go to school. Me never has friends or nothing." "That's why we are all going to talk about it baby. Now drink your milkies and relax. Don't worry about it baby, we will definitely take what you want into consideration on what we do."