Chapter 5 - Preparations (2)

Start from the beginning

"Something is going to happen tonight and I'd rather you and me stay alive so get ready, we're gonna train."

"Train, huh- Tonight? What's gonna happen tonight?"

"Stop asking questions and pick up that bat."

"But!-"

After shutting down all of Na Bori's questions, both girls started to train their skills while carefully increasing their stats.

Tonight will be the start of the Third Scenario so they all have to get ready and prepare.

Han Sooyoung can just question and annoy the shit out of Yoo Joonghyuk later. Maybe she can also do it to Kim Dokja after he arrives and meets her.

...Meets her, huh.

'It feels weird to see that moron again and have him not recognize me.'

After hearing calls of her name, Han Sooyoung snapped out of her daze and shook her head, continuing on with her and Na Bori's training.

The Third Scenario has finally begun and survivors all around the station of Chungmuro start to panic as the green zones (rooms) start to fill up.

+

<Main Scenario #3 - Green Zone>

Category: Main

Difficulty: C

Clear Conditions: Occupy the 'green zone' in the station and survive the monsters that emerge every night at midnight. This scenario will last 7 days.

Time Limit: 8 hours

Reward: 1,000 Coins

Failure: —

+

***

Yoo Joonghyuk stood in front of what seems to be a closed off underground entrance to a cinema, polishing and sharpening his sword.

It had been two days since he arrived and during that allotted time, he focused on training Lee Jihye, completing hidden scenarios, acquiring more coins, and making contingency plans along with Han Sooyoung.

The closed off entrance he stood in front of was actually a hidden scenario that he planned on entering soon.

Despite having a high difficulty, the following hidden scenario contains a number of useful items, and beating the stated scenario is also a good way to obtain coins. As a result of the difficulty of the scenario, Yoo Joonghyuk is preparing before entering.

This was the hidden scenario where he was forcefully controlled by the scenario's master (final boss) before he and Han Sooyoung's trip back to the past.

Before his thoughts could continue, he heard a familiar voice call him.

"Master!"

"You're supposed to go to that woman after hunting."

Yoo Joonghyuk answered without batting an eye to his disciple as he continued to polish and sharpen his sword.

"Yeah but, there was this weird person I found back at Dongdae tunnel and he said some stupid stuff about knowing you and being your companion and all."

Joonghyuk stopped any motions he had as he glanced at his disciple who still kept talking.

"-personally think that they're broken in the head. Master's companion? That weirdo really isn't fooling anyone-"