Chapter 4 - Preparations

Note: Will undergo thorough proofreading and editing.

Warning: This story will contain profanity, mature themes, and violence. Exit now if you feel uncomfortable with any of the themes. Poor grammar and wording are also present in this story, you have been warned.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Hallways haunted with crushing screams and pleas of wanting to live, now silence is what fills those halls. Homerooms littered with headless bodies of young girls, blood splattered around.

Among the bloody homerooms, heavy panting could be heard in one of the rooms. A petite lady with a messy bob haircut, desperately tries to catch her breath as she holds onto one of the school desks. Two others were present, both seemingly students.

Han Sooyoung lifts herself from the desk and turns to look at her fellow survivors.

"S-seems like I got here just in time."

Voice shaky and out of breath. She showed a reassuring grin, both students let out sighs of relief as they thanked their saviour.

________

A quick recap on what happened.

As soon as Han Sooyoung arrived in the past, she surveyed her surroundings then quickly dashed off as she recognized the area she was in. She quickly stopped as she spotted a bunch of random tadpoles. Snatching the eggs, she continued to jolt to the destination she had in mind, running as fast as she could worriedly thinking if she would make it in time.

Despite having her destination in view, she didn't slow down though on the contrary, she ran even faster.

Taepung Girls High School.

She barged through the entrance and immediately heard panicked screams as a game-like window appeared. Ignoring everything happening, Han Sooyoung continued to dash through the school's hallways until she had finally found the room she was looking for.

Seeing as heads started to burst, Han Sooyoung shouted to get the attention of her target who was slowly starting to choke her friend.

"Jih- HEY KID! Catch and crush these!"

The girl who was choking another and the one being choked turned their heads. As fear and panic covered both girls' faces, they both quickly went near Han Sooyoung and caught whatever was thrown, crushing in their palms.

Notifications appeared but Han Sooyoung could care less about those and heavely entered the room.

________

And that brings us here.

"Thank you so much Noona! If you hadn't given us those uh, eggs? We probably wouldn't have survived!" A pale girl with black hair that reached below her shoulders thanked Han Sooyoung.

A girl with arched eyebrows and black hair, worn up in a ponytail, mumbled before suspiciously eying Han Sooyoung.

"Say Noona, I've never seen you around school before. Do we know you?"

The girl who Han Sooyoung guessed to be Na Bori, Lee Jihye's best friend who was supposed to die in the first scenario, elbowed Lee Jihye before speaking up.