After a few hours I got discharged. Now I feel better. Why should I feel bad for something that I didn't do? Why wasting my energy. So now m' my old self. 

I saw Jack signing some papers which I didn't bother to check. 

Once Jack finished all that we went to the parking lot . I got into the passenger seat and jack in the driver's seat . I haven't seen Lottie much today. 

I started thinking about random things which I don't even know. Weird thoughts.

things like

McDonald's have 'Happy meals '. Do they have 'Sad meals' too?

People say noses run right. But they are fixed in one place. How is that possible?

If Cinderella's outfit was supposed to disappear at midnight, why did her shoe not go away too? Also if Cinderella's shoes fit perfectly to her feet, why did one fall off in the first place?

My thoughts were interrupted by a song which made me think about my love. I've never been in a relationship. This song describes some of my expectations on the man I need. In this song the girl needs a man like her father. I don't know much about my father to think so. But I know my dad loved my mom because she used to say things accidently like how he took care of my mom , and how he loved us. Yes , I didn't say us accidently ; I said us because my mom told me I had brothers. 

" Jack can you increase the volume please" I asked him. 

" Of course kitten" jack replied. So jack's old self is back. I mentally squealed and did a happy dance because now that jack was back I can ask him to massage me. Jack massages really good. Like a professional . But its not easy to get him to massage you. He only gives massage to me and sometimes to Lottie too. 

LIKE MY FATHER

I wanna come home to roses
And dirty little notes on Post-its
And when my hair starts turning grey
He'll say I'm like a fine wine, better with age
I guess I learned it from my parents
That true love starts with friendship
A kiss on the forehead, a date night
Fake an apology after a fight

I need a man who's patient and kind
Gets out of the car and holds the door
I wanna slow dance in the living room like
We're eighteen at senior prom and grow
Old with someone who makes me feel young
I need a man who loves me like
My father loves my mom

I want a road trip in the summers
I wanna make fun of each other
I wanna rock out to Billy Joel
And flip our kids off when they call us old
He'll accidentally burn our dinner
And let me be the Scrabble winner
And when my body changes shapes
He'll say, "Oh my God, you look hot today"

I need a man who's patient and kind
Gets out of the car and holds the door
I wanna slow dance in the living room like
We're eighteen at senior prom and grow
Old with someone who makes me feel young
I need a man who loves me like
My father loves my mom

And if he lives up to my father
Maybe he can teach our daughter
What it takes to love a queen
She should know she's royalty

I need a man who's patient and kind
Gets out of the car and holds the door
I wanna slow dance in the living room like
We're eighteen at senior prom and grow
Old with someone who makes me feel young
I need a man who loves me like
My father loves my mom
I need a man who loves me like
My father loves my mom

There's this thing which I need my man to be. He should be fearless and bold. All the rest is mentioned above. I want him to always be there for me no matter what happens. He shouldn't run away because he's scared. 

And the main thing is he should be courageous, he should be able to express himself without any doubt. He shouldn't do things for the sake of people. He shouldn't hide his emotions to keep up his reputation. And should be trustworthy. 

I wish I had found my brothers or they find me. Not that jack is not my brother, of course he's my brother but I want my own brothers. I wanna do everything with them that I missed in my childhood days. 

After thinking a lot my eyes started to close , I tried to fight the sleep. But I couldn't . I think it's because of the medicines. 

***********************************************************************************************

Hey !!!

how was it?

How are you all doing?

m' sorry I didn't update. I was busy with exams and all that . 

Have a good day mortals :)