🔥 Her wish...✓

Genre:- Romance (15+)

Do read the note at last!

(It is set after AnuSeena's airport proposal i.e. Ep 260. Anubhav had returned from Delhi)

Hassena was waiting for Anubhav outside the Airport. She was really excited to meet him. It would be their first time they would be together after the proposal.

Soon, Anubhav walked out from the airport. A bright smile flashed on her face. She ran and was going to hug him but stopped looking at the surroundings. He looked at her amused, and a red blush crept on her face.

Anubhav (smiled teasingly)- Koi baat nahi Hassena ji, uss din bhi toh aapne hume gale lagaya tha tab bhi toh bohot saare log the...

Hassena smiled widely and hugged him tightly. He too wrapped his arms around her. After some time, they broke the hug and he kissed her forehead.

Her heart fluttered, on the feeling of his lips on her forehead for the very first time. He noticed her flushed and shocked face once he broke off. He smirked and leaned towards her ears.

Anubhav (huskily)- Humne baas aapke maate ko chuma hai Hassena ji. Itna sharmane ki jarurat nahi hai...

She realised and pushed him hard. She turned around faking anger.

Hassena (fake anger)- Aap kitne besharam hi gaye hai Anubhav.

Anubhav was going to speak when he felt a drop of water on his face. He looked upwards and realised it had started raining. Hassena too realised.

Anubhav took Hassena's hand and his luggage and ran towards their car. They get into the car quickly.

Hassena (huffing)- Yeh baarish bhi abhi honi thi?

Anubhav- Varsha ka mausam hai Hassena ji, toh varsha toh honi hi hai. Aab chalte hai varna varsha teez ho jayegi.

Hassena nodded.

**********

At Anubhav's House,

Anubhav stopped the car infront of Anubhav's house. He looked at Hassena.

Anubhav (worried)- Aab hum chalte hai, par aap dhyaan se chali jayegi na?

Hassena- Pata nahi... Vaise bhi Ammi Mahipal Chachiji ke ghar gayi hai. Kab ayegi pata nahi... (Thought for a while) Maa ghar par hai kya?

Anubhav- Nahi hai. Hum Delhi jaane vale the toh humne unhe Kanpur choda tha aapne Mama ke ghar. Voh aab agle afte ayengi. Par aapne yeh sawal kyu kiya?

Hassena- Kyuki hum yahi ruk jate hai. Vaise bhi maa ke dress hai na ghar par? Jab tak ghar pohochenge tab tak thand lag jayegi.

Anubhav- Sahi keh rahi hai aap! Aab jaldi chaliye varna thand toh lag hi jayegi.

Hassena nodded and they both get into the house. They were drenched in water, not completely but mostly.

Anubhav- Hum aapko Maa ke kapde dete hai tab tak aap naha lijiye. Hamare room mein jaeye, voh raha (pointing towards his room)

Hassena went to bathroom, and Anubhav gave her Maa's one of the clothes. She changed into the dress. Once she was done, she come out. He was already done freshening up, standing near the window, dressed in vest and track pants.

She smiled and stood beside him.

Hassena- Kya soch rahe hai Anubhav?

Anubhav- Kuch nahi. Soch rahe the ki kahi yeh sab swapn toh nahi hai... Aap aur hum dono saath hai. Kitne mahinon se yeh sab hum aapna swapn mein dekh rahe the. Hum kaise aapka dhanyawaad kare samajh nahi aa raha...