They both turn to look at me like i grown two heads. "What?" They keep staring at me "Since when did you willingly volunteer to pick Ray up from school without me bribing you with food?"

"What i can't pick my favourite neice up from school like damn" they both look at me with a bitch please face. "She your only neice" Kelly says. "Yeah and...?"

"Who are they?" Kelly asks

"What are you talking about?" She looks at me with a smirk, "I mean who is the person you tryna get at"

"There is no one now can we please leave it at that?"

"No" they say in unison

i smack my teeth, i don't see why they got a problem with me picking up my niece from school because i want to be a nice person. Damn every time i try to be nice somebody's always got something to say like shut the fuck up and let me do this bitch.

Even though i just want to see that fine ass beyonce again.

Just thinking about her makes me crazy. I need to chill.

To pass the time I I scroll through social media waiting for when I have to pick up Serayah from school.

Beyonce's POV

After dropping Sid off at school I went straight home to start doing my usual of cleaning the house and doing laundry.

That's pretty much all I'm allowed to do. I don't have any friends because I'm not allowed to, she always gets jealous when I spoke to other girls no matter how innocent it was I always got punished for it so I just kept to myself.

When she got pregnant with Sid I had to drop out of school to take of her because I had to, I was only a child myself and I never got to finish school, go to college and have a life of my own.

But only one can dream

As I'm sweeping the floors I can help but let my mind drift off to that short brown eyes girl. She had such full and plump lips, her jeans and tank top hugged her curves tightly showing her off in all the right places. I find it cute how I tower over her with my tall and larger frame being as would have been considered as petite of it wasn't for that ass of hers.

I need to stop because I'm gonna get myself in trouble thinking about her this way.

When I'm finally done with that there's nothing else for me to do but just sit down and watch TV until the time comes for my to pick up Sid and the twins from day care. I mean don't get me wrong I love my kids but I've been non-stop taking care of them since they were born and I need a break.

But to be honest they're the only reason why I'm allowed out the house. She likes to keep a tight leash on me.

A very tight leash.

As I'm in the middle of watching Orange is the new black I hear the front door opening and I hear footsteps vastly approaching.

"Why are you always here? Don't you have a life?" She says rolling her eyes.

"I just finishing cleaning the house so I have nothing else to do." I shrug my shoulders and turn back to what I was doing knowing what's about to come next. "I honestly can't believe mom lets you drop out of school AND live here rent free, this is bullshit" she smacks her teeth and walls away.

Solange is my younger sister by 2 years and is in her senior year of high school. We never really got along growing up because she thought that I was our mother's favourite. I understand why she feels that way because it's true, but what she doesn't know is that being mama's favourite comes at a price and I have the scars to prove it.