Marrying to a Billionaire

DISCLAIMER: This is work of fiction. Names, Characters, Businesses, Places, Events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, actual places or names or actual events is a purely coincidental. The pictures, videos, gifs and etc. that used in this story is not from the author so credits to the rightful owner.

Please advised that this story might contains sensitive content, mature themes and strong languange that are not suitable for the young audiences.

Expect typos, grammatical errors and vulgar words.

This is purely fictional.

It is my first time writing here so please bear with me.

---

Marriage is about love. But, we end up being married without the concept of love.

Ang kasal namin ay ugat lamang ng pangako ng aming mga lolo sa isa't-isa na nagdulot ng isang kasunduan sa pagitan ko at ng aking asawa. Accept the engagement and after a year we will be free again. Yan ang sabi nya sa akin. But even before our deal ends a confusion began to reign in my mind and heart.

There is a sudden unknown feelings that my heart felt. A feelings that I should not feel. O mas magandang sabihin na dapat pigilan ko na agad kung ano man ang bumabagabag sa puso ko dahil hindi ito pupwede. Because I know that in the end, I'll end up being defeated. I'll end up crying alone.

He has a girlfriend that he love the most. And everyone are cheering and supporting them. Even my cousins and friends. Maybe, for them I am the antagonist. Pero, ano ba magagawa ko sakin pinakasal.

I am already Married to a Billionaire.