Chapter 8 : Helping friends can be dangerous

Heyyyyyyyyyy guyssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Exams are finally over and we are back. Really really really sorry to keep you all waiting for weeks but we are finally back. And BTW Thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttt for 330+ reads. 🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨🖤✨

______________________________________________

Author' Pov

In the morning (secret room)
They told the girls ( yn, Katherine, luna, Ginny , Hermione, pansy and astoria ) about the secret place. Well they didn't wanted to tell pansy and astoria about it but well the didn't have much of a choice.

Lorenzo : Why are you limping Theo and what happened to your hand. {He asked while smirking knowing Theo won't be able to answer}

Harry : yes what happened { showing fake concerned }
All the boys did the same and were trying to control their laughter looking at Theo face.
While the girls were totally confused and worried.
Yn : shut up guys Theo tell what happened to u

Theo: well I was trying to help some cats but they didn't seem to like my way of helping and I slipped from the stairs in the process.

Katherine : you are fine right?
Hermione : did you went to the Inframirry?
Luna : you should take care of yourself.
Ginny: stay careful from the next time.
Pansy : you are an idiot
Astoria : take care

Theo : guys I am fine and don't worry about me the cats won't like.

The girls : What?

Theo : nothing don't mind me ( he said it while looking at the boys with a weird smile on his face)

Mattheo : ok guys leave this well we all are going to Malfoy manor as Draco's parents are not there and we will have the whole house to party.

Draco : yes be grateful I am inviting all of you.
Harry : I won't be able to come Dumbledore wants to see me today he has something to say
Draco : what did you do now Potter?
Harry : I didn't do anything this time
Draco : you sure Potter? (He said with the beautiful smirk of his. Wait did I just say beautiful what's happening to me?)

All of them talked about it and none of them had any clue why Dumbledore called Harry. So Harry stayed back. Ron also decided to stay because he didn't wanted to leave Harry alone. And Hermione also stayed back because she is going to help Proffesor McGonagall for some work.

So now
Yn, Draco, Mattheo, Lorenzo, Theo and Katherine were going to spend there Christmas at Malfoy manor.
(The rest didn't came because they went to their house while harry stayed back to meet Dumbledore Hermione and Ron also stayed back with Harry and didn't went to their home).
(Draco invited every one but they didn't came all the rest had to return home and Harry, Hermione and Ron had to meet Dumbledore)

The all packed there trunks and took the train to the manor.

After reaching the Malfoy manor Draco showed us around the manor and showed us our rooms. For my surprise my room was in the middle in my left was Mattheo's room and on my right was the room of none other than Draco Malfoy himself.
For some reason Mattheo seemed happy when he saw my room is beside him that's normal because in our house also my room is beside his
But he started acting weird when he noticed that on the right side of my room is Draco.

Everyone one went to their rooms to change their clothes and wear warmer clothes as it is too cold here.

Yn pov
I selected my clothes , left it on the bed and entered the bathroom to take a shower.

After coming out of the shower I wrapped my self in the towel and came out of the washroom and to my suprise my clothes weren't on the bed.
I heard some noise and turned behind to see Draco holding my clothes. My cheeks turned red.